Festival of Asia to transform Benedictine University in Lisle
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Authentic cuisine and dancing will highlight Benedictine University’s seventh annual Festival of Asia, timed to celebrate the imminent Chinese New Year. It takes place from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday, Jan. 31, in Lisle.
The festival includes lunch and performances featuring Benedictine students. Guests can participate in table tennis tournaments, view a cooking contest and shop an Asian-style market for clothing, jewelry and art.
The Ray Chinese School will present a dance performance based on the legend of Mulan.
Events are set in Krasa Student Center at Benedictine University, 5700 College Road. Advance tickets costing $20 are required at www.ben.edu/FOAreg or 630-829-6354.
More Music News
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Students to sharpen comedic skills in 'Spamalot' musical
- Kara Kesselring releases new album
- Celtic dance troupe to star at McAninch Arts Center
- Riverside Children's Theater Guild to stage 'Babes on Broadway'