Marcia Ball to star at FitzGerald's in Berwyn
By Suburban Life Media
Fans can start the New Year on a high note, when Marcia Ball and her band bring her rollicking roadhouse blues and Southern boogie to town for the last of the shows celebrating FitzGerald’s 33rd anniversary. Shows start at 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday, Jan. 3 and 4, in Berwyn.
Ball was the club's first national touring act back in 1981. Bill FitzGerald saw her on his first trip to the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival, and set his sights on having her at the club. Since then, the piano great has come back year after year.
FitzGerald’s is at 6615 W. Roosevelt Road. Tickets cost $20 in advance, $25 at the door. For more information, contact www.fitzgeraldsnightclub.com or 708-788-2118.
More Concerts News
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Planit 5: East and Northeast DuPage events, Sept. 18 to Oct. 25
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events: Sept. 19 to Oct. 12
- Soul singer Jesse Dee to star at FitzGerald's in Berwyn
- Reunion announced for Lyons Township 1970s graduates
- Peter Lipari to conduct West Suburban Symphony in Westmont
- Live at the Zoo promises 'wild' time at Cosley Zoo in Wheaton
- Beethoven to power season launch by Elgin Symphony Orchestra
- Chef Shangri-La to stage Fong Music Fest in North Riverside with Elvis and eight bands
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events: Sept. 12 to 21