Marcia Ball to star at FitzGerald's in Berwyn
By Suburban Life Media
Fans can start the New Year on a high note, when Marcia Ball and her band bring her rollicking roadhouse blues and Southern boogie to town for the last of the shows celebrating FitzGerald’s 33rd anniversary. Shows start at 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday, Jan. 3 and 4, in Berwyn.
Ball was the club's first national touring act back in 1981. Bill FitzGerald saw her on his first trip to the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival, and set his sights on having her at the club. Since then, the piano great has come back year after year.
FitzGerald’s is at 6615 W. Roosevelt Road. Tickets cost $20 in advance, $25 at the door. For more information, contact www.fitzgeraldsnightclub.com or 708-788-2118.
More Concerts News
- Soli Deo Gloria of Glen Ellyn brings Bach's 'St. Matthew Passion' to Blu-ray
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events, April 18 to May 4
- Planit 5: Cook County events, April 18 to May 10
- Jenny Riddle to mix stories and song in Wheaton cabaret show
- Check out select events in Planit 5