Marcia Ball to star at FitzGerald's in Berwyn
By Suburban Life Media
Fans can start the New Year on a high note, when Marcia Ball and her band bring her rollicking roadhouse blues and Southern boogie to town for the last of the shows celebrating FitzGerald’s 33rd anniversary. Shows start at 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday, Jan. 3 and 4, in Berwyn.
Ball was the club's first national touring act back in 1981. Bill FitzGerald saw her on his first trip to the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival, and set his sights on having her at the club. Since then, the piano great has come back year after year.
FitzGerald’s is at 6615 W. Roosevelt Road. Tickets cost $20 in advance, $25 at the door. For more information, contact www.fitzgeraldsnightclub.com or 708-788-2118.
More Concerts News
- Legendary Holmes Brothers to celebrate CD with free lakeside concert at COD
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Suburban youth symphony to team with actors in Mozart event at Ravinia Festival
- Planit 5: South DuPage and Will county events, July 26 to Aug. 6
- Donny and Marie Osmond to perform their Vegas act in 7 suburban shows