Magic show, workshop to materialize at library in Villa Park
By Suburban Life Media
Add some magic to your winter starting with an all-ages show Friday, Jan. 3, featuring The Magic of Gary Kantor. The show runs from 1 to 1:45 p.m., and is followed by a workshop from 2 to 3 p.m.
No registration is required for the performance, but is requested for the free workshop designed for young people in first to eighth grades. Kantor will teach a collection of magic tricks, and supplies will be available. To sign up, visit www.vppl.info or call 630-834-1176.
The programs are sponsored by the Youth Services Department of Villa Park Public Library, 305 S. Ardmore Ave.
Just for fun, visit www.garykantor.com for some free magic instruction, and to learn of other suburban sites where he'll be appearing.
More Recreation/Hobbies News
- Morton Arboretum Photographic Society shows works in Woodridge
- Planit 5: East and Northeast DuPage county events, Dec. 17 to Jan. 2
- Artist deadline extended for West Chicago banner project
- Youth can game Native American style in Romeoville
- Volunteers sought for Audubon Society bird count