Flash Baxter band to play in Carol Stream
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Featuring five vocalists, Flash Baxter will transport listeners back in time with classic rock hits from the '60s, '70s and '80s. They will appear at 9 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 28, at Manhattan's American Bar and Grill in Carol Stream.
The performers bill the show as the “After Christmas Special.” The musicians are Rick Valone, guitar; Val Esrig, keyboards; Al Esrig, bass; Betty Esrig, keyboards; and Ken White, drums. The Esrigs are from Villa Park. Sound engineer is Patrick Egan of Wheaton, with lighting by Jorge Baeza.
The music continues until 1 a.m., and the kitchen will be open until 11 p.m. at 300 S. Schmale Road. There's a $10 minimum.
More Bands News
- Recycled Percussion to unleash 'junk rock' at Paramount
- Mystery Diner: John & Tony's an inviting Italian-American steakhouse
- Planit 5: Cook County events: Oct. 23 to Nov. 8
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Lonesome Shack to play Brauer House in Lombard