Razny Jewelers to celebrate renovation of Addison store
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Razny Jewelers just held a "Grand Re-Opening Party" to celebrate the newly remodeled and expanded Addison location at 1501 W. Lake St.
With the addition of a Rolex and Patek Philippe Salon, as well as newly devoted spaces to Breitling, Tudor timepieces from Switzerland, and Marco Bicego, Razny Jewelers presents a new 12,000 square feet of space to shop for treasures.
“As I strive to present the very best shopping experience to my customers, I am honored to present this new space," owner Stan Razny said. "We are grateful for our loyal clientele’s continuing friendship and patronage.”
Visit www.razny.com to learn more about its three locations, including Hinsdale and Highland Park.
More Lifestyle News
- Faly Colaizzi of Bartlett pens paranormal adventure
- Planit 5: East and Northeast DuPage events, Nov. 2 to 9
- Art events to draw support for Elmhurst charity
- Radio reenactment troupe to present ‘Oh No, It’s Poe!'
- Check out select events in Planit 5