Razny Jewelers to celebrate renovation of Addison store
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Razny Jewelers just held a "Grand Re-Opening Party" to celebrate the newly remodeled and expanded Addison location at 1501 W. Lake St.
With the addition of a Rolex and Patek Philippe Salon, as well as newly devoted spaces to Breitling, Tudor timepieces from Switzerland, and Marco Bicego, Razny Jewelers presents a new 12,000 square feet of space to shop for treasures.
“As I strive to present the very best shopping experience to my customers, I am honored to present this new space," owner Stan Razny said. "We are grateful for our loyal clientele’s continuing friendship and patronage.”
Visit www.razny.com to learn more about its three locations, including Hinsdale and Highland Park.
More Lifestyle News
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Tom's Cookbook Library: A fine mother-daughter collaboration
- Von Heidecke's Chicago Festival Ballet sets auditions for milestone 'Nutcracker'
- Planit 5: South DuPage and Will county events, July 26 to Aug. 6
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events: July 25 to Aug. 4