Cultural Center to host festive dinner in Wheaton
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
The Ahiska Turks Cultural Center in Wheaton extends an invitation to the wider community to attend an early Thanksgiving dinner at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 26.
The center, part of the Turkish American Society, is at 1415 Hill Ave.
Organizers ask that guests reserve a seat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.orgáby Sunday, Nov. 24, indicating the number of individuals attending.
For more information on the organization, visit www.ahiskaturks.org or call 630-588-0760.
The website notes the center was established in 2007, as a nonprofit organization dedicated to help cultivate moral and cultural values in society by promoting understanding, respect, dialogue and peace.
More Events News
- Congregation Etz Chaim to celebrate Purim with joy, humor; musical Shabbat also nears in Lombard
- Lecture on Carl Sandburg, special events set by Elmhurst Historical Museum
- Music notes: 'Downton Abbey' tea benefit and open house set by Elgin Youth Symphony Orchestra
- Environmentalist to be celebrated at Romeoville events
- Bridal mixer nears at Eddie Merlot's in Burr Ridge, Warrenville