Petra van Nuis to sing at Salt Creek Wine Bar in Brookfield
By Suburban Life Media
Every fourth Tuesday evening finds vocalist Petra van Nuis appearing at Salt Creek Wine Bar in Brookfield. This month, she is joined by pianist Larry Harris from 7:30 to 10:30 p.m. Nov. 26.
Van Nuis is newly returned from a concert tour in Germany, which earned raves for the vocalist and her husband, guitarist Andy Brown, who performed music from the American Songbook.
German press wrote of "her very melodic and supple voice, which is both expressive and varied … top-notch music."
Salt Creek Wine Bar is at 8900 Fairview Ave. No cover is charged. For more information, contact www.saltcreekwinebar.com or 708-387-2432.
More Music News
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Planit 5: East and Northeast DuPage events, Sept. 18 to Oct. 25
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events: Sept. 19 to Oct. 12
- Mystery Diner: The Bank Restaurant capitalizes on fresh fare
- Soul singer Jesse Dee to star at FitzGerald's in Berwyn
- Reunion announced for Lyons Township 1970s graduates
- Peter Lipari to conduct West Suburban Symphony in Westmont
- Live at the Zoo promises 'wild' time at Cosley Zoo in Wheaton
- Beethoven to power season launch by Elgin Symphony Orchestra
- Chef Shangri-La to stage Fong Music Fest in North Riverside with Elvis and eight bands