Petra van Nuis to sing at Salt Creek Wine Bar in Brookfield
By Suburban Life Media
Every fourth Tuesday evening finds vocalist Petra van Nuis appearing at Salt Creek Wine Bar in Brookfield. This month, she is joined by pianist Larry Harris from 7:30 to 10:30 p.m. Nov. 26.
Van Nuis is newly returned from a concert tour in Germany, which earned raves for the vocalist and her husband, guitarist Andy Brown, who performed music from the American Songbook.
German press wrote of "her very melodic and supple voice, which is both expressive and varied … top-notch music."
Salt Creek Wine Bar is at 8900 Fairview Ave. No cover is charged. For more information, contact www.saltcreekwinebar.com or 708-387-2432.
More Music News
- Planit 5: Cook County events, April 25 to 27
- Lithuanian folk dance on tap
- 7th heaven to rock Tivoli in Downers Grove for SEASPAR
- Special Consensus to bring bluegrass to FitzGerald's in Berwyn
- Fox Valley Arts Hall of Fame Banquet nears in Bartlett; names new inductees