Howard Levy to join Deacon Blues in Steely Dan tribute
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Steely Dan tribute band Deacon Blues celebrates its anniversary with a special guest, Grammy-winning harmonica and keyboard artist Howard Levy, a founding member of Bela Fleck and the Flecktones. The show starts at 9 p.m. Friday, Nov. 15, at FitzGerald's in Berwyn.
Deacon Blues will perform a broad repertoire of Steely Dan music, including material the original group rarely played in concert. The tribute artists are dedicated to creating a new live show experience.
FitzGerald’s is at 6615 W. Roosevelt Road. Tickets cost $15. For more information, contact 708-788-2118 or www.fitzgeraldsnightclub.com.
More Concerts News
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Planit 5: East and Northeast DuPage events, Sept. 18 to Oct. 25
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events: Sept. 19 to Oct. 12
- Soul singer Jesse Dee to star at FitzGerald's in Berwyn
- Reunion announced for Lyons Township 1970s graduates
- Peter Lipari to conduct West Suburban Symphony in Westmont
- Live at the Zoo promises 'wild' time at Cosley Zoo in Wheaton
- Beethoven to power season launch by Elgin Symphony Orchestra
- Chef Shangri-La to stage Fong Music Fest in North Riverside with Elvis and eight bands
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events: Sept. 12 to 21