Howard Levy to join Deacon Blues in Steely Dan tribute
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Steely Dan tribute band Deacon Blues celebrates its anniversary with a special guest, Grammy-winning harmonica and keyboard artist Howard Levy, a founding member of Bela Fleck and the Flecktones. The show starts at 9 p.m. Friday, Nov. 15, at FitzGerald's in Berwyn.
Deacon Blues will perform a broad repertoire of Steely Dan music, including material the original group rarely played in concert. The tribute artists are dedicated to creating a new live show experience.
FitzGerald’s is at 6615 W. Roosevelt Road. Tickets cost $15. For more information, contact 708-788-2118 or www.fitzgeraldsnightclub.com.
More Concerts News
- Youth Symphony Orchestra concert to salute bard’s canon
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Tower Chorale invites new voices to sing Beatles hits at Western Springs rehearsals
- Choirs to join Elgin Symphony Orchestra in 'Beethoven Inspired'
- Planit 5: South Dupage and Will county events, March 7 to 30