Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille to open in Oak Brook
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Perry’s Restaurants, a family-owned group of award-winning steakhouses, plans to open an 11,000-square-foot location in Oak Brook on Monday, Nov. 11. It's the first Chicago area Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille.
It is set at Oakbrook Center near Neiman Marcus. The new restaurant will accommodate 350 guests, and includes design features such as a towering wine wall, five private dining rooms, an island bar, main dining with glimpses of the kitchen and an outdoor patio.
Known for its selection of butcher-fresh Prime beef, Perry’s is also known for an unexpected specialty – Perry’s Famous Pork Chop, a seven-finger high chop that is dried, cured and roasted, then caramelized and topped with Perry’s signature herb-garlic butter. Perry’s is also home to Bar 79, featuring menu items to share, wines and martinis.
“From our roots as a meat market, we’ve grown to focus not only on great food, but also the experience of our guests,” said Chris Perry, founder and owner. “At Perry’s, you can expect distinctive signature dishes carved tableside, flaming desserts prepared tableside, mixology creations made with ingredients fresh from the kitchen, and live music daily, all adding up to an atmosphere that is elegant, yet casual and welcoming.”
By incorporating light, airy, modern touches in the various dining areas, Perry’s strives to create an environment that appeals to both men and women, and whisks away the notion of a traditional, stuffy steakhouse.
“We’re excited to call Chicago home,” Perry said. “Our mission is to provide an experience that is both 'rare and well done,' and we look forward to serving this community.”
More Food & Drink News
- Choirs to join Elgin Symphony Orchestra in 'Beethoven Inspired'
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Planit 5: Cook County events, March 7 to 16
- Lecture on Carl Sandburg, special events set by Elmhurst Historical Museum
- Mystery Diner: Omega Restaurant prepares favorites to the letter in Downers Grove
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant plans benefit tapping party in Bolingbrook
- Bakeries to prepare paczki to sweeten Mardi Gras in Villa Park and beyond
- Planit Wine Club: 2011 Gschweicher Klassik Grüner Veltliner
- 'Night Owl Ball' to take wing as benefit at Hilton for Willowbrook Wildlife Center in Glen Ellyn
- Music notes: 'Downton Abbey' tea benefit and open house set by Elgin Youth Symphony Orchestra