Painter to share secrets to 'Making Eyes' for Bloomingdale Artists
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
An artist will teach the fundamentals of drawing a realistic eye, when the Bloomingdale Artists Association presents Jay Turner, artist and co-owner of Paper Crown Gallery in Arlington Heights.
The workshop is offered from 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 13, in the Bloomingdale Park District Museum, 108 S. Bloomingdale Road.
To take part in the "Making Eyes" color workshop, bring drawing and acrylic painting supplies, such as pencils, canvas or canvas paper, acrylic paint, brushes and sketchbook for the exercise.
Turner is an alumnus of The Illinois Institute of Art in Schaumburg, with professional experience in illustration, package design and brand development.
The workshop costs $5, with no registration required. For more information, contact Nicole Javvaji at 847-845-4471 or email@example.com. Learn more about the group at www.bloomingdaleartistsassociation.org.
More Lifestyle News
- Registration underway for violin competition in Clarendon Hills
- Holiday Bazaar & Ladies Night Out set at White Pines in Bensenville
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events: Nov. 26 to Jan. 4
- Planit 5: Cook events: Nov. 25 to Jan. 4
- Theatre of Western Springs to present ‘Santaland Diaries’