Sons of the Never Wrong to star in folk concert series in Lombard
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Known for creative harmonies in their original, witty and whimsical songs, Sue Demel, Deborah Lader and Bruce Roper will appear in the Maple Street Chapel Folk Concert Series at 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 9, in Lombard.
Blending folk, jazz, pop, bluegrass, rock and world music, the artists have been garnering raves.
“Sue Demel has one of the more unique voices in folk music today,” wrote Sing Out Magazine. Roper, the group's primary songwriter, “… has written the near perfect song,” said the A.P. Newswire. Among her accolades, Lader is a multi-instrumentalist on banjo, mandolin and guitar.
Tickets may be purchased at the door or reserved in advance. Maple Street Chapel is at 220 S. Main St. Admission costs $15. For more information, call 630-627-0171 or visit www.folk.maplestreetchapel.org. To learn more about the trio, visit www.sons.com.
More Bands News
- Planit 5: Cook County events: Oct. 23 to Nov. 8
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Lonesome Shack to play Brauer House in Lombard
- Wine dinner to debut at Sage Kitchen + Bar in Bolingbrook
- Trick-or-treating and costume contest to roll into Pinstripes