Sons of the Never Wrong to star in folk concert series in Lombard
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Known for creative harmonies in their original, witty and whimsical songs, Sue Demel, Deborah Lader and Bruce Roper will appear in the Maple Street Chapel Folk Concert Series at 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 9, in Lombard.
Blending folk, jazz, pop, bluegrass, rock and world music, the artists have been garnering raves.
“Sue Demel has one of the more unique voices in folk music today,” wrote Sing Out Magazine. Roper, the group's primary songwriter, “… has written the near perfect song,” said the A.P. Newswire. Among her accolades, Lader is a multi-instrumentalist on banjo, mandolin and guitar.
Tickets may be purchased at the door or reserved in advance. Maple Street Chapel is at 220 S. Main St. Admission costs $15. For more information, call 630-627-0171 or visit www.folk.maplestreetchapel.org. To learn more about the trio, visit www.sons.com.
More Bands News
- Special Consensus to bring bluegrass to FitzGerald's in Berwyn
- Levi Weaver concert tour to lead to Naperville venue
- Planit 5: Cook County events, April 18 to May 10
- Suburban singers to salute Beatles with Apollo Chorus
- Enter The Haggis to deliver Celtic beat to Ballydoyle in Downers Grove