Whodunit puzzler 'Accomplice' plays Jedlicka in Cicero
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
What begins as a conventional English thriller, with a wife and her lover plotting the murder of her husband, reveals that nothing is quite what it seems in what's described as an outrageous whodunit. The plot to "Accomplice" thickens around four characters bent on revenge. This is the production's final weekend at Jedlicka Performing Arts Center, 3801 S. Central Ave., Cicero.
Directed by Dante Orfei, the comedic thriller is by Rupert Holmes, who won the Tony Award for best musical for "The Mystery of Edwin Drood." Orfei has been artistic director at the Jedlicka Performing Arts Center for more than 25 years.
Curtain is at 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday, November 8 and 9. Tickets cost $17 for adults, and $15 for seniors. For more information, contact www.jpactheatre.com or 708-656-1800.
More Theater News
- CRITIC’S CHOICE: Superb ‘Les Miz’ scales the heights at Drury Lane
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Planit 5: East and Northeast DuPage events, April 12 to May 30
- Pilobolus Dance Theater to star at McAninch in Glen Ellyn
- Christie's director to discuss Liz Taylor's jewelry at Lizzadro Museum in Elmhurst