'Hello, Dolly!' sweeps onto Drury Lane stage
By Suburban Life Media
Tony Award winner Karen Ziemba stars as Dolly Levi in the hit musical "Hello, Dolly!" – directed and choreographed by Rachel Rockwell of Berwyn at Drury Lane Theatre.
Ziemba received the Tony, Drama Desk and Outer Critics Circle awards for her performance in Lincoln Center Theater’s "Contact."
In addition to the award-winning director, the Drury Lane production's suburban talents include Lee Slobotkin of Wheaton as Barnaby Tucker, with musical direction by Roberta Duchak of Burr Ridge.
Drury Lane is at 100 Drury Lane, Oakbrook Terrace, with shows Wednesday through Sunday until Jan. 5. Tickets start at $35, or $50 for show and lunch or dinner, with discounts for seniors and students. For tickets, contact 630-530-0111 or www.drurylane.com.
More Music News
- Wheaton native performs music behind reinvented 'Nutcracker'
- Holiday choral concert to showcase regional composers
- Children's concert nears at Glen Ellyn Public Library
- Brookfield Zoo gears up for Zoo Year’s Eve during Holiday Magic
- Robbie Fulks to blend humor, music at FitzGerald's in Berwyn