'Hello, Dolly!' sweeps onto Drury Lane stage
By Suburban Life Media
Tony Award winner Karen Ziemba stars as Dolly Levi in the hit musical "Hello, Dolly!" – directed and choreographed by Rachel Rockwell of Berwyn at Drury Lane Theatre.
Ziemba received the Tony, Drama Desk and Outer Critics Circle awards for her performance in Lincoln Center Theater’s "Contact."
In addition to the award-winning director, the Drury Lane production's suburban talents include Lee Slobotkin of Wheaton as Barnaby Tucker, with musical direction by Roberta Duchak of Burr Ridge.
Drury Lane is at 100 Drury Lane, Oakbrook Terrace, with shows Wednesday through Sunday until Jan. 5. Tickets start at $35, or $50 for show and lunch or dinner, with discounts for seniors and students. For tickets, contact 630-530-0111 or www.drurylane.com.
More Music News
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Planit 5: East and Northeast DuPage events, Sept. 18 to Oct. 25
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events: Sept. 19 to Oct. 12
- Mystery Diner: The Bank Restaurant capitalizes on fresh fare
- Soul singer Jesse Dee to star at FitzGerald's in Berwyn
- Reunion announced for Lyons Township 1970s graduates
- Peter Lipari to conduct West Suburban Symphony in Westmont
- Live at the Zoo promises 'wild' time at Cosley Zoo in Wheaton
- Beethoven to power season launch by Elgin Symphony Orchestra
- Chef Shangri-La to stage Fong Music Fest in North Riverside with Elvis and eight bands