Halloween fun on menu at RA Sushi in Lombard
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
A Boo Bash party for Halloween will be presented at RA Sushi Bar Restaurant in Lombard, promising spooktacular food and drink specials, a costume contest and guest disc jockey from 7 p.m. to close Thursday, Oct. 31.
A variety of “Boo Bites” will include Vampire Chicken: crispy chicken, sautéed with onion, green and red pepper and Japanese pumpkin, tossed in a sesame chili sauce and served over crispy ramen noodles; and the Spider Roll: tempura-battered Japanese pumpkin, crispy soft shell crab, kaiware sprouts, kani kama crab mix rolled in rice and soy paper, topped with shredded daikon and served with spicy mayo and eel sauce.
RA Sushi’s “Potent Potions” include Grape Ghoulade with Three Olives Grape Vodka, blue curacao, cranberry and fresh lemon or the Frozen Swampwater, a spine-tingling blend of sparkling white wines, Bacardi Rum, yuzu, and peach and strawberry purées. There's also a 22-ounce Kirin/Kirin Light paired with hot sake.
Boys and ghouls are encouraged to dress up for the Boo Bash costume contest. First-, second- and third-place winners will fly away with a $100, $50 and $25 gift certificate to RA Sushi.
For more information, visit www.facebook.com/RASushiChicagoland.
RA Sushi has three Chicago area locations, including Lombard at 310 Yorktown Center. For details, call 630-627-6800 or visit www.rasushi.com/lombard.
More Food & Drink News
- Choirs to join Elgin Symphony Orchestra in 'Beethoven Inspired'
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Planit 5: Cook County events, March 7 to 16
- Lecture on Carl Sandburg, special events set by Elmhurst Historical Museum
- Mystery Diner: Omega Restaurant prepares favorites to the letter in Downers Grove
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant plans benefit tapping party in Bolingbrook
- Bakeries to prepare paczki to sweeten Mardi Gras in Villa Park and beyond
- Planit Wine Club: 2011 Gschweicher Klassik Grüner Veltliner
- 'Night Owl Ball' to take wing as benefit at Hilton for Willowbrook Wildlife Center in Glen Ellyn
- Music notes: 'Downton Abbey' tea benefit and open house set by Elgin Youth Symphony Orchestra