Registration underway for Saturday classes by Friends of the Gifted in Downers Grove
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Friends of the Gifted (FRoG) will offer two sessions of Super Saturday Classes for children in kindergarten through eighth grade, as well as some programs for adults, beginning Oct. 26. Classes include Jr. Chefs, chess, bridge building, robotics, digital game design, WOW Lego Engineering, photography, art and more.
The fall session of Super Saturday Classes runs from Oct. 26 through Nov. 23. Organizers note that registration is still open, adding that one should hurry because sessions fill up, or are cancelled if enrollment is low.
The classes are open to all area children, and are held at O'Neill Middle School in Downers Grove. Neighboring communities are Westmont, Darien, Woodridge, Lisle, Clarendon Hills, Willowbrook and Oak Brook.
To register, visit www.dgfrog.org. For more information, e-mail email@example.com.
More Family Fun News
- Earth Day Fest, Market near
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Mystery Diner: Pizzeria da Nella imports big flavor of Naples
- Cooking class, bake sale in Wheaton to celebrate Turkish cuisine
- Artists can enter new Artéculture show in West Chicago