Registration underway for Saturday classes by Friends of the Gifted in Downers Grove
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Friends of the Gifted (FRoG) will offer two sessions of Super Saturday Classes for children in kindergarten through eighth grade, as well as some programs for adults, beginning Oct. 26. Classes include Jr. Chefs, chess, bridge building, robotics, digital game design, WOW Lego Engineering, photography, art and more.
The fall session of Super Saturday Classes runs from Oct. 26 through Nov. 23. Organizers note that registration is still open, adding that one should hurry because sessions fill up, or are cancelled if enrollment is low.
The classes are open to all area children, and are held at O'Neill Middle School in Downers Grove. Neighboring communities are Westmont, Darien, Woodridge, Lisle, Clarendon Hills, Willowbrook and Oak Brook.
To register, visit www.dgfrog.org. For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Family Fun News
- Cantigny Car Show steers toward Wheaton
- St. Jimmy Shimmy 5K Run/Walk nears in Warrenville
- Museums offer free day through Smithsonian
- Movie experiment to debut in Woodridge
- Chef Shangri-La to stage Fong Music Fest in North Riverside with Elvis and eight bands