Registration underway for Saturday classes by Friends of the Gifted in Downers Grove
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Friends of the Gifted (FRoG) will offer two sessions of Super Saturday Classes for children in kindergarten through eighth grade, as well as some programs for adults, beginning Oct. 26. Classes include Jr. Chefs, chess, bridge building, robotics, digital game design, WOW Lego Engineering, photography, art and more.
The fall session of Super Saturday Classes runs from Oct. 26 through Nov. 23. Organizers note that registration is still open, adding that one should hurry because sessions fill up, or are cancelled if enrollment is low.
The classes are open to all area children, and are held at O'Neill Middle School in Downers Grove. Neighboring communities are Westmont, Darien, Woodridge, Lisle, Clarendon Hills, Willowbrook and Oak Brook.
To register, visit www.dgfrog.org. For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Family Fun News
- Trinity's world champion Irish dancers to attend open houses in Elmhurst, Winfield, Western Springs
- Riverside Children's Theater Guild to stage 'Babes on Broadway'
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Riverside Arts Center has designs on bowling benefit in Berwyn
- Pinstripes pizza promises love at first bite in Oak Brook