Taylor Guitars Road Show headed to Tobias Music in Downers Grove with Marc Seal
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
A three-day Taylor Fest Weekend will be presented at Tobias Music in Downers Grove from Friday to Sunday, Oct. 25 to 27, featuring guitar virtuoso Marc Seal. It starts with two presentations of the Taylor Guitars Road Show at 4 and 7 p.m. Friday.
It includes factory demos and discussion with Seal and Mike Venezia. Guests can test drive many custom Taylor guitars at the show, rounded out by giveaways and refreshments. Seating is limited, and reservations are requested at www.tobiasroadshow.eventbrite.com.
The Taylor Find Your Fit Event runs from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday. "Come hang out with the folks from Taylor Guitars," invites Tobias. "Test drive a wide array (and) get some personal advice on the perfect fit for your playing style."
Starting at 7:30 p.m. Saturday will be the "Total Jam Session" with Seal, described as one of the West Coast's finest guitar players. One can hear his unique style in an intimate concert setting, and play "some very cool guitars," said organizers.
Seating is limited, and one should call or email for reservations.
On Sunday, the Taylor Blow Out offers a last chance at guitar test drives. Tobias notes there's no Bears game, but the store will have the TV turned to football. The guitar event runs from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tobias Music is at 5013 Fairview Ave. For more information, call 630-960-2455 or visit www.tobiasmusic.com.
More Music News
- Special Consensus to bring bluegrass to FitzGerald's in Berwyn
- Fox Valley Arts Hall of Fame Banquet nears in Bartlett; names new inductees
- Levi Weaver concert tour to lead to Naperville venue
- Musicians to headline family friendly lineup at Elmhurst bookstore
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Soli Deo Gloria of Glen Ellyn brings Bach's 'St. Matthew Passion' to Blu-ray
- Grove Players to bring 'Cabaret' to Downers Grove stage
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events, April 18 to May 4
- Planit 5: Cook County events, April 18 to May 10
- Bethel Church to present Messiaen's 'Quartet for the End of Time' on Good Friday