Autumn hues to spice horse-drawn hay rides in Wheaton
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Enjoy fall's colorful palette from a perch aboard a horse-drawn hay ride that spends a half hour traveling through the forests and fields of Danada Forest Preserve in Wheaton.
Passengers load on a first-come basis at the main stable every 45 minutes, and can meet the horses before each ride. They cost $5 for ages 13 and older, $2 for ages 5 to 12, and are free for younger kids.
Groups of 15 or more may arrange private rides, which include a warming fire.
Danada Equestrian Center is at 3S507 Naperville Road. The fall rides are offered from noon to 3 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays through Nov. 3.
For information about the Forest Preserve District of DuPage County hay rides, call the center at 630-668-6012 or visit www.dupageforest.org.
More Family Fun News
- Woodridge author R.L. Miller imports pixie magic in new children’s book
- McAninch Arts Center to present Sones de Mexico in West Chicago
- Dolphin events resurface at Brookfield Zoo
- Youth Symphony Orchestra concert to salute bard’s canon
- St. Joseph Table nears at Christ the King Parish in Lombard