Fenton Drama Department to stage one-acts in Bensenville
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
An evening of one-act plays will be produced by the Fenton Community High School Drama Department, with performances at 7:30 p.m. Thursday to Saturday, Oct. 10, 11 and 12, in the Lewis-Huffman Auditorium, Bensenville.
The evening will include two one-act plays: "La Llorona" and "Living Out." The program will be presented in both English and Spanish, challenging the actors to convey intent and meaning not only through words, but also through actions and expression.
Tickets cost $5, and can be purchased at the door. The high school is at 1000 W. Green St. Visit www.fenton100.org.
More Theater News
- Young Streamwood actor appearing at Chicago Shakespeare Theater
- GreenMan Theatre to conduct auditions for 'Doubtful Abbey' murder mystery
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Planit 5: Cook County events, Dec. 8 to mid-month
- 16th Street Theater to stage preview of coming season in Berwyn