Discover Turkish taste in Wheaton cooking classes
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Cooking classes will be presented by the Turkish American Society of Wheaton. Each month will offer a different class, with a total of eight planned.
The fee is $10 per class; however, the first session is free. At the end of each course, participants are treated to the dishes they have prepared.
Each month will feature a new instructor who specializes in the particular cuisine being featured. Recipes will be printed, for ease of note taking.
The series begins from 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 12, at the society, 1415 Hill Ave. For registration information, e-mail email@example.com or call 630-588-0760.
More Food & Drink News
- Choirs to join Elgin Symphony Orchestra in 'Beethoven Inspired'
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Planit 5: Cook County events, March 7 to 16
- Lecture on Carl Sandburg, special events set by Elmhurst Historical Museum
- Mystery Diner: Omega Restaurant prepares favorites to the letter in Downers Grove
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant plans benefit tapping party in Bolingbrook
- Bakeries to prepare paczki to sweeten Mardi Gras in Villa Park and beyond
- Planit Wine Club: 2011 Gschweicher Klassik Grüner Veltliner
- 'Night Owl Ball' to take wing as benefit at Hilton for Willowbrook Wildlife Center in Glen Ellyn
- Music notes: 'Downton Abbey' tea benefit and open house set by Elgin Youth Symphony Orchestra