Discover Turkish taste in Wheaton cooking classes
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Cooking classes will be presented by the Turkish American Society of Wheaton. Each month will offer a different class, with a total of eight planned.
The fee is $10 per class; however, the first session is free. At the end of each course, participants are treated to the dishes they have prepared.
Each month will feature a new instructor who specializes in the particular cuisine being featured. Recipes will be printed, for ease of note taking.
The series begins from 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 12, at the society, 1415 Hill Ave. For registration information, e-mail email@example.com or call 630-588-0760.
More Recreation/Hobbies News
- Tom’s Cookbook Library: Mom’s apple pie a memory-jogger
- LEGO homage to DuPage County Historical Museum on display in Wheaton
- Bolingbrook theater plots auditions for 'Accomplice' comedy thriller
- Planit 5: South Dupage and Will county events, Aug. 29 to Sept. 6
- Men sought to join ranks of Chorus of DuPage