Discover Turkish taste in Wheaton cooking classes
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Cooking classes will be presented by the Turkish American Society of Wheaton. Each month will offer a different class, with a total of eight planned.
The fee is $10 per class; however, the first session is free. At the end of each course, participants are treated to the dishes they have prepared.
Each month will feature a new instructor who specializes in the particular cuisine being featured. Recipes will be printed, for ease of note taking.
The series begins from 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 12, at the society, 1415 Hill Ave. For registration information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630-588-0760.
More Recreation/Hobbies News
- Mayslake to snag big fly-fishing show
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Radio reenactment troupe to present ‘Oh No, It’s Poe!'
- Family fun on tap for 'Monster Mash' in Bensenville
- Gem of an exhibit shines at Halloween and beyond in Elmhurst