Discover Turkish taste in Wheaton cooking classes
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Cooking classes will be presented by the Turkish American Society of Wheaton. Each month will offer a different class, with a total of eight planned.
The fee is $10 per class; however, the first session is free. At the end of each course, participants are treated to the dishes they have prepared.
Each month will feature a new instructor who specializes in the particular cuisine being featured. Recipes will be printed, for ease of note taking.
The series begins from 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 12, at the society, 1415 Hill Ave. For registration information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630-588-0760.
More Recreation/Hobbies News
- Hawthorne adds wager twists to thoroughbred racing; Rocktoberfest nears
- Turkish center to teach cooking class in Wheaton
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Book lovers can stock their shelves at library's sale in Western Springs
- On Par for DuPage benefit golf outing to tee up at Arrowhead in Wheaton