Breast cancer research donations to be served up at Sullivan's Steakhouse in Naperville
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
For a tasty way to support a good cause, Sullivan’s Steakhouse will participate in National Breast Cancer Awareness Month by donating a percentage of sales from “The Sure Thing” prix fixe menu to fund research.
Randy Deguzman, general manager of the Naperville restaurant, said Sullivan’s is committed to making a cure for breast cancer a “sure thing.” Every October for the past five years, Sullivan’s has sponsored special menus at its 19 locations across the country, raising more than $500,000 to support breast cancer research.
“All of our lives have been touched by breast cancer, so we are proud to join the American Cancer Society in its quest to find a cure,” Deguzman said.
Offered for $39, "The Sure Thing" three-course prix fixe is a selection of savory starters, fresh soups and greens, and entrees.
Signature starters include Cheesesteak Eggrolls, Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail, Braised Beef Ravioli or the Crispy Shanghai Calamari. For the next course, patrons choose from French Onion Soup, or Iceberg Wedge, Caesar or Market Fresh Green Salad. Entrées include the Porcini Shallot-Crusted Strip, also served with Garlic Horseradish Mashed Potatoes and Bordelaise – or, for lighter appetites, the Simply Broiled Bay of Fundy Salmon is served with Grilled Asparagus and Charred Lemon.
For perfect pairings, ask the team at Sullivan’s to make a recommendation from the extensive wine list, a winner of Wine Spectator’s Award of Excellence.
For more information on Sullivan’s Steakhouse, 244 S Main St., Naperville, visit sullivanssteakhouse.com or call 630-305-0230 for reservations.
Sullivan’s Steakhouse, founded in 1996, features live music in the bar area nightly.
More Food & Drink News
- St. Joseph Table nears at Christ the King Parish in Lombard
- Choirs to join Elgin Symphony Orchestra in 'Beethoven Inspired'
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Planit 5: Cook County events, March 7 to 16
- Lecture on Carl Sandburg, special events set by Elmhurst Historical Museum
- Mystery Diner: Omega Restaurant prepares favorites to the letter in Downers Grove
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant plans benefit tapping party in Bolingbrook
- Bakeries to prepare paczki to sweeten Mardi Gras in Villa Park and beyond
- Planit Wine Club: 2011 Gschweicher Klassik Grüner Veltliner
- 'Night Owl Ball' to take wing as benefit at Hilton for Willowbrook Wildlife Center in Glen Ellyn