Auction to give wing to DuPage Birding Club
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
The DuPage Birding Club will conduct its biennial fundraising auction at 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 10, in Wheaton. The event includes a live auction, silent auction and raffle prizes. Items include binoculars and other birding gear, feeders, books, art, guided field trips, jewelry and more. Arrive early to survey the offerings.
Cantigny Park will host the event, and the public is welcome. Admission and parking will be free at 1S151 Winfield Road.
Proceeds support the bird club and bird conservation. For more information about the event and all of the club's activities, visit www.dupagebirding.org.
More Recreation/Hobbies News
- Terry Harrold of West Chicago to invite audience feedback at Playwright Festival
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Brookfield Zoo announces Photo Contest focused on any animal
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events: Sept. 12 to 21
- Lombard Garden Club to dig into organic gardening