Auction to give wing to DuPage Birding Club
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
The DuPage Birding Club will conduct its biennial fundraising auction at 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 10, in Wheaton. The event includes a live auction, silent auction and raffle prizes. Items include binoculars and other birding gear, feeders, books, art, guided field trips, jewelry and more. Arrive early to survey the offerings.
Cantigny Park will host the event, and the public is welcome. Admission and parking will be free at 1S151 Winfield Road.
Proceeds support the bird club and bird conservation. For more information about the event and all of the club's activities, visit www.dupagebirding.org.
More Recreation/Hobbies News
- Morton Arboretum Photographic Society shows works in Woodridge
- Planit 5: East and Northeast DuPage county events, Dec. 17 to Jan. 2
- Artist deadline extended for West Chicago banner project
- Youth can game Native American style in Romeoville
- Volunteers sought for Audubon Society bird count