Auction to give wing to DuPage Birding Club
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
The DuPage Birding Club will conduct its biennial fundraising auction at 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 10, in Wheaton. The event includes a live auction, silent auction and raffle prizes. Items include binoculars and other birding gear, feeders, books, art, guided field trips, jewelry and more. Arrive early to survey the offerings.
Cantigny Park will host the event, and the public is welcome. Admission and parking will be free at 1S151 Winfield Road.
Proceeds support the bird club and bird conservation. For more information about the event and all of the club's activities, visit www.dupagebirding.org.
More Events News
- Lecture on Carl Sandburg, special events set by Elmhurst Historical Museum
- Music notes: 'Downton Abbey' tea benefit and open house set by Elgin Youth Symphony Orchestra
- Environmentalist to be celebrated at Romeoville events
- Bridal mixer nears at Eddie Merlot's in Burr Ridge, Warrenville
- Jim Belushi to headline benefit and shows at COD's MAC in Glen Ellyn