Auction to give wing to DuPage Birding Club
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
The DuPage Birding Club will conduct its biennial fundraising auction at 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 10, in Wheaton. The event includes a live auction, silent auction and raffle prizes. Items include binoculars and other birding gear, feeders, books, art, guided field trips, jewelry and more. Arrive early to survey the offerings.
Cantigny Park will host the event, and the public is welcome. Admission and parking will be free at 1S151 Winfield Road.
Proceeds support the bird club and bird conservation. For more information about the event and all of the club's activities, visit www.dupagebirding.org.
More Events News
- Craft show at Odeum in Villa Park
- Fitness, art, book and film to be part of celebration at Villa Park Library
- Razny Jewelers in Addison teams with Swiss watchmaker for autism month
- Global missionary to speak at women's luncheon
- DuPagePads to strike back at homelessness at Galaxy Bowl in Wheaton
- Shopping benefit in Naperville to support Camp Fire
- Maria Bakalis to present Glen Ellyn show 'History Bloopers'
- Guest speaker to address actions to combat climate change
- Family Shelter Service gala in Glen Ellyn to help fight domestic violence
- St. Louise in La Grange Park to gamble on fun for benefit Vegas Night