RA Sushi Bar Restaurant pours on new cocktails in Lombard
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Known for its signature cocktails, Japanese beer selection and wide variety of sake, RA Sushi Bar Restaurant recently unveiled a completely revamped drinks menu at its three Chicago area locations, including Lombard.
The restaurant notes the switched-up drinks are made with premium spirits, fresh fruit juices and all-natural mixers. Also offered are new craft beers, upgraded wine selections, and a greater offering of cocktails and frozen drinks.
To celebrate the new beverage menu, all locations offer $6 Moshi Mojitos from open to close through September. Available in traditional, mango or strawberry flavors, the Moshi Mojito features Bacardi Light rum muddled with fresh lime, mint, sugar and soda.
“RA Sushi is continually finding new ways to keep our menus fresh and exciting, while still offering an outstanding value,” said RA Sushi’s Beverage Director Alex Summer. “By adding high-quality, premium drinks without increasing the prices, our guests now have more choices to enhance their dining experience.”
Eight new brews include Illinois' own Goose Island 312 and Goose Island Sofie, along with Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Cider, Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA, Lindemans Framboise, Rogue Dead Guy Ale, Unibroue La Fin Du Monde and Bell’s (available seasonally).
To reach the Lombard location at 310 Yorktown Center, call 630-627-6800. Lunch is served from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily, and dinner from 3 to 11 p.m. Monday through Wednesday and until midnight Thursday through Sunday.
At all three locations, visit RA Sushi’s Flying Fish Lounge on Sunday nights to catch some food specials from 8 to 11 p.m. and drink specials offered all day. Reservations are available through OpenTable at www.rasushi.com/lombard.
More Food & Drink News
- Choirs to join Elgin Symphony Orchestra in 'Beethoven Inspired'
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Planit 5: Cook County events, March 7 to 16
- Lecture on Carl Sandburg, special events set by Elmhurst Historical Museum
- Mystery Diner: Omega Restaurant prepares favorites to the letter in Downers Grove
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant plans benefit tapping party in Bolingbrook
- Bakeries to prepare paczki to sweeten Mardi Gras in Villa Park and beyond
- Planit Wine Club: 2011 Gschweicher Klassik Grüner Veltliner
- 'Night Owl Ball' to take wing as benefit at Hilton for Willowbrook Wildlife Center in Glen Ellyn
- Music notes: 'Downton Abbey' tea benefit and open house set by Elgin Youth Symphony Orchestra