Benefit gala planned for Hope's Front Door
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Hope's Front Door – formerly the Walk-In Ministry of Hope – presents “Stars of Hope,” a gala event that celebrates the contributions of its financial partners, and honors the nine financial institutions that have donated time, equipment and volunteer hours to the Hope's Front Door Budget Assistance Program.
The celebration and fundraising event will begin at 6:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 4, at Wheatstack: A Midwestern Eatery and Tap in Lisle, 5900 Route 53.
Music will be provided by distinguished jazz pianist Bobby Schiff. Small plates will be served, and there will be a silent auction and raffles, all culminating in the presentation of the first Community Partner Key Award. Tickets cost $100 each.
Hope's Front Door provides immediate assistance and referrals to residents in need in Darien, Downers Grove, Lisle, Westmont, Willowbrook and Woodridge. For more information about the event or to purchase tickets, call 630-241-0187. (https://www.facebook.com/wimoh/events)
More Events News
- Lecture on Carl Sandburg, special events set by Elmhurst Historical Museum
- Music notes: 'Downton Abbey' tea benefit and open house set by Elgin Youth Symphony Orchestra
- Environmentalist to be celebrated at Romeoville events
- Bridal mixer nears at Eddie Merlot's in Burr Ridge, Warrenville
- Jim Belushi to headline benefit and shows at COD's MAC in Glen Ellyn