Rock Academy to salute 1990s at Ballydoyle in Downers Grove
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
The young artists of Rock Academy will present a free concert devoted to the sounds of the 1990s at 3 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 22, at Ballydoyle Irish Pub in Downers Grove.
The music school says it was an era of slap bracelets, "Baywatch," "The Matrix" and "Tomb Raider," along with some of the most exciting music ever created: Nirvana, No Doubt, Blink 182 and Collective Soul to name a few.
"So grab your best flannel shirt and join us this Sunday as our students celebrate the 1990s, Rock Academy style," announce concert organizers.
All ages are welcome at 5157 Main St. (www.ballydoylepub.com/downers).
To learn more about Rock Academy at 417 Ogden Ave., visit www.rockacademyonline.com.
More Music News
- Opera goes to the movies in west suburban theaters
- Eric Lindell to bring New Orleans sound to FitzGerald's in Berwyn
- Planit 5: South Dupage and Will county events, Aug. 29 to Sept. 6
- Men sought to join ranks of Chorus of DuPage
- Check out select events in Planit 5