Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery taps Rocktoberfest
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery celebrates fall with the tapping of its Rocktoberfest beer, and serves a limited-time fall menu that incorporates German classics with an updated twist now through Oct. 13. Locations are in Warrenville and Lombard.
Brewed in-house, Rocktoberfest is described as an Oktoberfest-style beer with a rich, toasted malt character and a subtle hop finish.
Also on the fall menu is a new Baby Brat appetizer (three mini bratwursts, beer boiled and grilled, wrapped in soft pretzel buns topped with caramelized onions and beer mustard) and four new entrees:
• Pretzel Burger - Grilled 8-ounce steakburger served on a pretzel bun topped with caramelized onions, sautéed mushrooms, Swiss cheese and beer mustard. Finished with lettuce and tomato.
• Sausage Platter – Traditional German sausages, Bratwurst, Hungarian and Knackwurst served with sauerkraut-bacon potato croquettes and braised red cabbage.
• Rocktoberfest Mac ‘n Cheese – House-made mac ‘n cheese loaded with German sausage, mushrooms and tomatoes, topped with Swiss cheese and crunchy Parmesan breadcrumbs.
• Deep Dish BBQ Chicken – Grilled chicken breast topped with BBQ sauce, hickory-smoked bacon and cheese over white cheddar mashed potatoes and served with apple coleslaw.
To round out the meal guests can enjoy an Oktoberfest-inspired dessert - Apple Cinnamon Strudel – (three mini strudels served over vanilla sauce, drizzled with caramel and dusted with powdered sugar).
A new bar offering for the promotional period will include the Casa Fresa (Casamigos tequila combined with agave nectar, strawberry puree, and fresh lime juice and topped with soda water).
For more information on Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery, visit: www.rockbottom.com.
More Lifestyle News
- Elmhurst Garden Club to set February abloom with early valentine program
- Golf fitness workshops near at Cantigny in Wheaton
- DuPage Woodworkers club to welcome guests to Glen Ellyn gathering
- Planit 5: East and Northeast DuPage county events, Jan. 21 to April 5
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Oak Brook Hills Resort books helicopter rides for high-flying valentine's package
- 'Pack the Place' dinner set by Glenbard West Boosters
- Enchanted Railroad chugs into Morton Arboretum with new look
- Whole Foods Market in Hinsdale to present wellness events, fashion
- ‘Woods Walk’ photo contest winners named