Parenting expert to share tips in La Grange Park
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
A special seminar for parents is in store when the Community Park District of La Grange Park presents “1-2-3 Magic with Dr. Phelan” from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 24. Phelan is a nationally renowned expert and lecturer on child discipline and Attention Deficit Disorder.
During his presentation, parents will learn how to discipline hard-to-control, obnoxious behavior without yelling, as well as tactics that encourage good behavior.
The program will be held in the Recreation Center, 1501 Barnsdale Road, La Grange Park. Tickets cost $3 per person, or $5 per couple, and are available through the Recreation Center. For additional information on the event, visit www.cpdlgp.org or call 708-354-4580.
Phelan is the author of "1-2-3 Magic: Effective Discipline for Children 2-12," which has sold more than 1.25 million copies.
More Events News
- Lecture on Carl Sandburg, special events set by Elmhurst Historical Museum
- Music notes: 'Downton Abbey' tea benefit and open house set by Elgin Youth Symphony Orchestra
- Environmentalist to be celebrated at Romeoville events
- Bridal mixer nears at Eddie Merlot's in Burr Ridge, Warrenville
- Jim Belushi to headline benefit and shows at COD's MAC in Glen Ellyn