Wine and foodie focus to flavor latest benefit by Downers Grove Chapter of Infant Welfare Society
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
"Perfect Pairings," a food and wine experience, will be presented as a fundraiser by the Downers Grove Chapter of the Infant Welfare Society of Chicago. The event begins at 7 p.m. Friday, Sept. 27, in the Glen Oak Country Club, Glen Ellyn.
Glen Oak's executive chef will collaborate with the sommelier to create a menu featuring six food course stations. The auxiliary also plans a raffle and silent auction.
The Infant Welfare Society has provided health care and dental care for children and women for a century.
Glen Oak Country Club is at 21W431 Hill Ave. Tickets cost $100 per person, and are available by contacting Vicki Grossestreuer at 630-964-5235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn of the extensive services made possible by the Infant Welfare Society and its auxiliary supporters across the suburbs, visit www.infantwelfaresociety.org.
More Lifestyle News
- National Museum gem curator to speak at Lizzadro Museum in Elmhurst
- Fine Line's 'Uncommon Threads' wearable art show luncheon nears
- Tom's Cookbook Library: 'Good Cheap Eats'
- Cantigny Car Show steers toward Wheaton
- Check out select events in Planit 5