Wine and foodie focus to flavor latest benefit by Downers Grove Chapter of Infant Welfare Society
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
"Perfect Pairings," a food and wine experience, will be presented as a fundraiser by the Downers Grove Chapter of the Infant Welfare Society of Chicago. The event begins at 7 p.m. Friday, Sept. 27, in the Glen Oak Country Club, Glen Ellyn.
Glen Oak's executive chef will collaborate with the sommelier to create a menu featuring six food course stations. The auxiliary also plans a raffle and silent auction.
The Infant Welfare Society has provided health care and dental care for children and women for a century.
Glen Oak Country Club is at 21W431 Hill Ave. Tickets cost $100 per person, and are available by contacting Vicki Grossestreuer at 630-964-5235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn of the extensive services made possible by the Infant Welfare Society and its auxiliary supporters across the suburbs, visit www.infantwelfaresociety.org.
More Food & Drink News
- Choirs to join Elgin Symphony Orchestra in 'Beethoven Inspired'
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Planit 5: Cook County events, March 7 to 16
- Lecture on Carl Sandburg, special events set by Elmhurst Historical Museum
- Mystery Diner: Omega Restaurant prepares favorites to the letter in Downers Grove
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant plans benefit tapping party in Bolingbrook
- Bakeries to prepare paczki to sweeten Mardi Gras in Villa Park and beyond
- Planit Wine Club: 2011 Gschweicher Klassik Grüner Veltliner
- 'Night Owl Ball' to take wing as benefit at Hilton for Willowbrook Wildlife Center in Glen Ellyn
- Music notes: 'Downton Abbey' tea benefit and open house set by Elgin Youth Symphony Orchestra