Wine and foodie focus to flavor latest benefit by Downers Grove Chapter of Infant Welfare Society
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
"Perfect Pairings," a food and wine experience, will be presented as a fundraiser by the Downers Grove Chapter of the Infant Welfare Society of Chicago. The event begins at 7 p.m. Friday, Sept. 27, in the Glen Oak Country Club, Glen Ellyn.
Glen Oak's executive chef will collaborate with the sommelier to create a menu featuring six food course stations. The auxiliary also plans a raffle and silent auction.
The Infant Welfare Society has provided health care and dental care for children and women for a century.
Glen Oak Country Club is at 21W431 Hill Ave. Tickets cost $100 per person, and are available by contacting Vicki Grossestreuer at 630-964-5235 or email@example.com.
To learn of the extensive services made possible by the Infant Welfare Society and its auxiliary supporters across the suburbs, visit www.infantwelfaresociety.org.
More Food & Drink News
- Planit 5: Cook County events, Dec. 8 to mid-month
- Workshops to debut for LEGO week
- 16th Street Theater to stage preview of coming season in Berwyn
- Mystery Diner: Sample some 1960s style at Kitchen Eatery
- Martinis and mistletoe at Prairie Landing