Wine and foodie focus to flavor latest benefit by Downers Grove Chapter of Infant Welfare Society
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
"Perfect Pairings," a food and wine experience, will be presented as a fundraiser by the Downers Grove Chapter of the Infant Welfare Society of Chicago. The event begins at 7 p.m. Friday, Sept. 27, in the Glen Oak Country Club, Glen Ellyn.
Glen Oak's executive chef will collaborate with the sommelier to create a menu featuring six food course stations. The auxiliary also plans a raffle and silent auction.
The Infant Welfare Society has provided health care and dental care for children and women for a century.
Glen Oak Country Club is at 21W431 Hill Ave. Tickets cost $100 per person, and are available by contacting Vicki Grossestreuer at 630-964-5235 or email@example.com.
To learn of the extensive services made possible by the Infant Welfare Society and its auxiliary supporters across the suburbs, visit www.infantwelfaresociety.org.
More Lifestyle News
- Faly Colaizzi of Bartlett pens paranormal adventure
- Planit 5: East and Northeast DuPage events, Nov. 2 to 9
- Art events to draw support for Elmhurst charity
- Radio reenactment troupe to present ‘Oh No, It’s Poe!'
- Check out select events in Planit 5