Wine and foodie focus to flavor latest benefit by Downers Grove Chapter of Infant Welfare Society
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
"Perfect Pairings," a food and wine experience, will be presented as a fundraiser by the Downers Grove Chapter of the Infant Welfare Society of Chicago. The event begins at 7 p.m. Friday, Sept. 27, in the Glen Oak Country Club, Glen Ellyn.
Glen Oak's executive chef will collaborate with the sommelier to create a menu featuring six food course stations. The auxiliary also plans a raffle and silent auction.
The Infant Welfare Society has provided health care and dental care for children and women for a century.
Glen Oak Country Club is at 21W431 Hill Ave. Tickets cost $100 per person, and are available by contacting Vicki Grossestreuer at 630-964-5235 or email@example.com.
To learn of the extensive services made possible by the Infant Welfare Society and its auxiliary supporters across the suburbs, visit www.infantwelfaresociety.org.
More Lifestyle News
- Elmhurst Artists’ Guild unveils juried exhibit
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events, April 18 to May 4
- Hinsdale Humane Society to throw kitten shower festivities
- Waterleaf to uncork Dutton-Goldfield wine dinner in Glen Ellyn
- Earth Day Fest, Market near
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Mystery Diner: Pizzeria da Nella imports big flavor of Naples
- Dream gardens to take shape at Morton Arboretum Arbor Day Plant Sale in Lisle
- CRITIC’S CHOICE: Superb ‘Les Miz’ scales the heights at Drury Lane
- TOM’S COOKBOOK LIBRARY: Getting to the heart of Italian cookery