Wine and foodie focus to flavor latest benefit by Downers Grove Chapter of Infant Welfare Society
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
"Perfect Pairings," a food and wine experience, will be presented as a fundraiser by the Downers Grove Chapter of the Infant Welfare Society of Chicago. The event begins at 7 p.m. Friday, Sept. 27, in the Glen Oak Country Club, Glen Ellyn.
Glen Oak's executive chef will collaborate with the sommelier to create a menu featuring six food course stations. The auxiliary also plans a raffle and silent auction.
The Infant Welfare Society has provided health care and dental care for children and women for a century.
Glen Oak Country Club is at 21W431 Hill Ave. Tickets cost $100 per person, and are available by contacting Vicki Grossestreuer at 630-964-5235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn of the extensive services made possible by the Infant Welfare Society and its auxiliary supporters across the suburbs, visit www.infantwelfaresociety.org.
More Lifestyle News
- Holiday Bazaar & Ladies Night Out set at White Pines in Bensenville
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events: Nov. 26 to Jan. 4
- Planit 5: Cook events: Nov. 25 to Jan. 4
- Theatre of Western Springs to present ‘Santaland Diaries’
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Wheaton Park District to unwrap gift cards, Black Friday sales, pool specials
- Reception to launch Shakespeare-inspired art exhibit in Elmhurst
- Boy Scouts prepare for holiday wreath sale in Wheaton
- Gallery 200 offers jewelry making event in West Chicago
- 'Illumination' about to shine at Morton Arboretum in Lisle