Libraries check out Museum Adventure Pass
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Just because summer is coming to an end doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy continued explorations – and at a discounted rate to boot, thanks to the Museum Adventure Pass. The Roselle Public Library explains the pass allows you to visit 17 museums and attractions. The pass is offered at numerous libraries.
New destinations added to the program are LegoLand, Naper Settlement and the Illinois Railway Museum. The Museum Adventure Pass acts as a coupon, and expires after one week. Discounts vary by attraction, but may include reductions such as free parking or free admission.
In Roselle, one must be a local library card holder to obtain a Museum Adventure Pass. To check out a pass or for more information on specific discounts, visit the Roselle Public Library at 40 S. Park St. Find all its programs at www.roselle.lib.il.us.
To learn more about the attractions available through the pass and participating library locations, visit www.museumadventure.org.
More Family Fun News
- St. Jimmy Shimmy 5K Run/Walk nears in Warrenville
- Museums offer free day through Smithsonian
- Movie experiment to debut in Woodridge
- Chef Shangri-La to stage Fong Music Fest in North Riverside with Elvis and eight bands
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events: Sept. 12 to 21