'White HOT Night' on tap at Sullivan's Steakhouse theme party
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
To kick off the Labor Day weekend, Sullivan’s Steakhouse in Naperville goes high concept with "White HOT Night" at 6 p.m. Friday, Aug. 30, featuring white wines and crafted cocktails, wine flights, specialty menu items, and a silent auction with items from area businesses including golf packages, spa treatments and restaurant certificates.
Organizers note it aims at evoking end-of-summer celebrations in the Hamptons. Guests are encouraged to wear summertime white attire, while enjoying “blanc de blancs” dishes and drinks such as White Cosmopolitans and a Champagne cocktail featuring St. Germain called the Summer Sparkler.
In keeping with the white theme, food offerings will include Bubbling Crab Fondue with Smoked Gouda served with Sliced Baguette, and for dessert, guests can enjoy White Chocolate Cheesecake with White Chocolate Sauce, all served in a glamorous setting.
“We’ll bid summer a fond farewell with good food and great friends on this 'White HOT Night,'” General Manager Randy Deguzman said.
Exclusive flights of white wine, featuring selections not usually available by the glass, will be offered for $18, and a number of cocktails for $6. Sullivan’s "White HOT Nights" also includes music, and a chance to win an array of prizes in a best-dressed contest, which will honor guests whose attire best embodies the "White HOT Night" theme.
Reservations are requested at 630-305-0230 or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SullysNaperville. Sullivan’s Steakhouse is at 244 S. Main St.
About the restaurant
Sullivan’s Steakhouse, founded in 1996, is known for its hand-cut steaks, as well as seafood and an extensive wine list, which recently received Wine Spectator’s Award of Excellence. Each Sullivan’s features live music in the bar area nightly.
More Food & Drink News
- Choirs to join Elgin Symphony Orchestra in 'Beethoven Inspired'
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Planit 5: Cook County events, March 7 to 16
- Lecture on Carl Sandburg, special events set by Elmhurst Historical Museum
- Mystery Diner: Omega Restaurant prepares favorites to the letter in Downers Grove
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant plans benefit tapping party in Bolingbrook
- Bakeries to prepare paczki to sweeten Mardi Gras in Villa Park and beyond
- Planit Wine Club: 2011 Gschweicher Klassik Grüner Veltliner
- 'Night Owl Ball' to take wing as benefit at Hilton for Willowbrook Wildlife Center in Glen Ellyn
- Music notes: 'Downton Abbey' tea benefit and open house set by Elgin Youth Symphony Orchestra