7th heaven to play finale of Bolingbrook outdoor concert series
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
The last free concert of the year at the Bolingbrook Performing Arts Center welcomes 7th heaven with Keith Semple as lead singer. The rain-or-shine concert rocks from 7:30 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 28.
The 9,000-square-foot venue behind Town Center at 375 W. Briarcliff Road in Bolingbrook, sits opposite an expansive lawn offering a relaxed and comfortable place to picnic while enjoying shows. Each is broadcast through a state-of-the-art sound system, complemented by dramatic features including conventional and robotic lights, full color L.E.D, fog machine, laser effects and three 9-by-12-foot permanent projector screens.
Organizers say the family-friendly environment makes it the perfect venue for introducing young listeners to live music and theater productions. Audience members may bring their own picnics or purchase food and beverages on site. The village provides some seating, but suggests guests bring their own lawn chairs or blankets for guaranteed seating.
For more information,visit www.bolingbrook.com.
More Concerts News
- Holiday choral concert to showcase regional composers
- Children's concert nears at Glen Ellyn Public Library
- Brookfield Zoo gears up for Zoo Year’s Eve during Holiday Magic
- Robbie Fulks to blend humor, music at FitzGerald's in Berwyn
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Planit 5: East and Northeast DuPage county events, Dec. 17 to Jan. 2
- Planit 5: South DuPage and Will county events, Dec. 17 to Jan. 4
- Glen Ellyn performer stars in holiday revue at Pheasant Run
- Stephen Alltop to conduct Apollo Chorus in 'Messiah'
- Arrowhead Restaurant and Bar serves up holiday lineup in Wheaton