Bakersfield cooks up fresh lineup of music, burgers, bites, beverages in Westmont
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Bakersfield has a new weekly lineup that features a bevy of offers and events, from burgers and bar bites to live music and libations at the contemporary American, wood-fired grill in Westmont.
• Every day: Wood-fired burgers $9 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. (BONITO, Royale, Bakersfield Burger, Chef's Specialty)
• Monday through Friday: Half-priced appetizers from 4 to 6 p.m. (housemade guacamole, short rib sliders, creamy spinach dip, buffalo wings, crab and avocado roll, nuevo taco cuatro, crispy Thai shrimp)
• Tuesday: Half-priced wines by the glass (all glass pours)
• Wednesday: Wine flights $16 (choose three from the glass pour list)
• Thursday: Classic cocktails $6 (Sidecars, Gin Fizzes, Swizzles and more)
• Thursday, Friday and Saturday: Live music on the patio from 7 to 10 p.m. (schedule outlined below)
• Sunday: Mimosa brunch (complimentary mimosa with purchase of brunch entree)
Guests at Bakersfield may choose to sit near the action of the open kitchen at the bar-height Chef's Table, dine in the main seating area featuring a floor-to-ceiling, glass-enclosed wine room, enjoy the weather on the enclosed patio, or simply savor the stylish bar area.
Bakersfield, 330 E. Ogden Ave., is open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday, and 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. Brunch is served Sundays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For reservations, call 630-568-3615 or visit www.bakersfieldrestaurant.com.
Thursday, Aug. 29: Mike and Matt of The Truss, singer-songwriter classic rock and pop
Friday, Aug. 30: Acoustic Soul in soulful classic rock, pop and alternative
Saturday, Aug. 31: The Windy City Rev Ups, eclectic mix of rock, blues, jazz
Thursday, Sept. 5: The Sean Skyler Duo, pop, rock and top 40
Friday, Sept. 6: The Bobby Rex Group, playing '80s, '90s and newer tunes
Saturday, Sept. 7: The Fabulous Bredrock Brothers, offering British invasion era rock n’ roll
Thursday, Sept. 12: The Acoustic Generation, classic rock, pop and pop country
Friday and Saturday, Sept. 13 and 14: TBA
Thursday, Sept. 19: David and Pred, jazzy acoustic classic rock
Friday, Sept. 20: The Fabulous Bredrock Brothers
Saturday, Sept. 21: Cirrus Falcon
Thursday, Sept. 26: Nick Pontarelli, standards
Friday, Sept. 27: Rick and Kevi, acoustic classic rock, pop and alternative
More Bands News
- Mystery Diner: Pinstripes scores with 'sophisticated fun' in Oak Brook
- Legendary Holmes Brothers to celebrate CD with free lakeside concert at COD
- Wheaton Brew Fest to blend craft beer, music, food and good cause
- Film society to bring 'A Hard Day's Night' to Tivoli Theatre
- Planit 5: South DuPage and Will county events, July 26 to Aug. 6