Wine Festival nears in Naperville
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
To celebrate the vineyard harvest, oenophiles need not travel to Napa, but only as far as Naperville for its Wine Festival embracing wine, beer, spirits and cuisine this weekend. A portion of ticket proceeds will benefit the Naperville Area Humane Society.
Music, plus food by area restaurants and wine seminars are part of the 11th annual event, presented by Calamos Investments and Continental Audi of Naperville.
Festivities are set at CityGate Centre, I-88 and Route 59.
The event runs from 4 to 10 p.m. Friday, Aug. 23, and 2 to 8 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 24. Admission costs $29 in advance or $35 at the door, which includes souvenir wine glass, 12 tastings and a pint of beer among the perks. Special tickets for designated drivers cost $10.
For details, visit napervillewinefestival.com.
More Music News
- Holiday choral concert to showcase regional composers
- Children's concert nears at Glen Ellyn Public Library
- Brookfield Zoo gears up for Zoo Year’s Eve during Holiday Magic
- Robbie Fulks to blend humor, music at FitzGerald's in Berwyn
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Planit 5: East and Northeast DuPage county events, Dec. 17 to Jan. 2
- Planit 5: South DuPage and Will county events, Dec. 17 to Jan. 4
- Glen Ellyn performer stars in holiday revue at Pheasant Run
- Stephen Alltop to conduct Apollo Chorus in 'Messiah'
- Arrowhead Restaurant and Bar serves up holiday lineup in Wheaton