Wine Festival nears in Naperville
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
To celebrate the vineyard harvest, oenophiles need not travel to Napa, but only as far as Naperville for its Wine Festival embracing wine, beer, spirits and cuisine this weekend. A portion of ticket proceeds will benefit the Naperville Area Humane Society.
Music, plus food by area restaurants and wine seminars are part of the 11th annual event, presented by Calamos Investments and Continental Audi of Naperville.
Festivities are set at CityGate Centre, I-88 and Route 59.
The event runs from 4 to 10 p.m. Friday, Aug. 23, and 2 to 8 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 24. Admission costs $29 in advance or $35 at the door, which includes souvenir wine glass, 12 tastings and a pint of beer among the perks. Special tickets for designated drivers cost $10.
For details, visit napervillewinefestival.com.
More Food & Drink News
- St. Joseph Table nears at Christ the King Parish in Lombard
- Choirs to join Elgin Symphony Orchestra in 'Beethoven Inspired'
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Planit 5: Cook County events, March 7 to 16
- Lecture on Carl Sandburg, special events set by Elmhurst Historical Museum
- Mystery Diner: Omega Restaurant prepares favorites to the letter in Downers Grove
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant plans benefit tapping party in Bolingbrook
- Bakeries to prepare paczki to sweeten Mardi Gras in Villa Park and beyond
- Planit Wine Club: 2011 Gschweicher Klassik Grüner Veltliner
- 'Night Owl Ball' to take wing as benefit at Hilton for Willowbrook Wildlife Center in Glen Ellyn