Wine Festival nears in Naperville
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
To celebrate the vineyard harvest, oenophiles need not travel to Napa, but only as far as Naperville for its Wine Festival embracing wine, beer, spirits and cuisine this weekend. A portion of ticket proceeds will benefit the Naperville Area Humane Society.
Music, plus food by area restaurants and wine seminars are part of the 11th annual event, presented by Calamos Investments and Continental Audi of Naperville.
Festivities are set at CityGate Centre, I-88 and Route 59.
The event runs from 4 to 10 p.m. Friday, Aug. 23, and 2 to 8 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 24. Admission costs $29 in advance or $35 at the door, which includes souvenir wine glass, 12 tastings and a pint of beer among the perks. Special tickets for designated drivers cost $10.
For details, visit napervillewinefestival.com.
More Music News
- Registration underway for violin competition in Clarendon Hills
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events: Nov. 26 to Jan. 4
- Planit 5: Cook events: Nov. 25 to Jan. 4
- Stephen Alltop to conduct Apollo Chorus in 'Messiah'