Addison band MariZen to play for record release
The power-pop rock band MariZen from Addison is about to return to the Hard Rock Cafe. The concert begins at 9 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 24, at 63 W. Ontario St., Chicago. The show marks the release of the group's record "When the Sun Goes Down."
Influenced by rock legends Van Halen, Slayer and Rush, MariZen’s music is described as a mix of catchy guitar riffs, rich, spidery bass lines and thundering percussion matched with vocals by Mari Calip for a distinctive sound.
Cover costs $10. For details, contact www.hardrock.com or 312-943-2252.
More Music News
- Reunion announced for Lyons Township 1970s graduates
- Peter Lipari to conduct West Suburban Symphony in Westmont
- Live at the Zoo promises 'wild' time at Cosley Zoo in Wheaton
- Beethoven to power season launch by Elgin Symphony Orchestra
- Chef Shangri-La to stage Fong Music Fest in North Riverside with Elvis and eight bands