Addison band MariZen to play for record release
The power-pop rock band MariZen from Addison is about to return to the Hard Rock Cafe. The concert begins at 9 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 24, at 63 W. Ontario St., Chicago. The show marks the release of the group's record "When the Sun Goes Down."
Influenced by rock legends Van Halen, Slayer and Rush, MariZen’s music is described as a mix of catchy guitar riffs, rich, spidery bass lines and thundering percussion matched with vocals by Mari Calip for a distinctive sound.
Cover costs $10. For details, contact www.hardrock.com or 312-943-2252.
More Music News
- Lee Murdock 'Christmas Ship Concert' to sail back to Lombard
- 'Illumination' about to shine at Morton Arboretum in Lisle
- Planit 5: South DuPage and Will county events, Nov. 21 to Jan. 3
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events: Nov. 21 to Jan. 3
- Check out select events in Planit 5