Wild Monk unveils new gastropub edibles, plus weekend brunch
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Wild Monk, whose libations cater to beer lovers, serves items that steer away from standard bar food, thanks to Chef Francisco Vazquez' new menu based on craft fare.
The gastropub is at 88 S. La Grange Road, La Grange. In addition, a new brunch menu will be available from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays, beginning Sept. 7.
"This to me means food that is made completely in-house from raw ingredients,” said Vazquez about the craft fare focus. “From our bread, cheese, sauces, cooked meats, that are all made in-house, as well as our condiments used in the kitchen, such as tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, Cajun salt, chili powder, mustard, all made using beers."
He said everything is cooked to order, and there are vegetarian and gluten-free options.
For more information, contact www.wildmonk.com or 708-255-2337.
More Food & Drink News
- Planit 5: Cook County events, Dec. 8 to mid-month
- Workshops to debut for LEGO week
- 16th Street Theater to stage preview of coming season in Berwyn
- Mystery Diner: Sample some 1960s style at Kitchen Eatery
- Martinis and mistletoe at Prairie Landing