Eddie Merlot's offers Napa Valley summer menu in Burr Ridge, Warrenville
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Eddie Merlot’s restaurants celebrate the season with the Napa Valley Summer Grill event, offered now through August. As part of the promotion, guests who visit the steakhouse’s locations – in Burr Ridge, Warrenville and Lincolnshire – can enjoy a dinner for two, complete with bottle of wine.
Designed to be a perfect option for a romantic evening out, Executive Chef Tony Dee took the light, seasonal flavors celebrated in Napa at this time of year and added them to the menu for a limited summer run. The meal is offered for $89.95, or without wine for $69.95.
Founded by entrepreneur and avid wine collector Bill Humphries, Eddie Merlot’s focuses on classic American dishes, with an emphasis on from-scratch techniques and hand-cut prime meats.
The summer promotion is inspired by Humphries’ love for the Napa Valley region, with dishes inspired by the bounty of summer.
The dinner for two begins with a curated bottle of wine from Trinchero Family Estates, and the choice of either a classic Caesar salad or seasonally inspired Napa salad, comprised of heirloom tomato and watermelon.
Entrée selections include:
• Elote-style roasted chicken
• Cedar-planked salmon
• Whole red snapper with citrus glaze
• Cider-glazed grilled porkchop
• Dry aged, hand cut filet mignon
For details on the restaurant and its various locations, visit www.eddiemerlots.com.
More Food & Drink News
- Choirs to join Elgin Symphony Orchestra in 'Beethoven Inspired'
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Planit 5: Cook County events, March 7 to 16
- Lecture on Carl Sandburg, special events set by Elmhurst Historical Museum
- Mystery Diner: Omega Restaurant prepares favorites to the letter in Downers Grove
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant plans benefit tapping party in Bolingbrook
- Bakeries to prepare paczki to sweeten Mardi Gras in Villa Park and beyond
- Planit Wine Club: 2011 Gschweicher Klassik Grüner Veltliner
- 'Night Owl Ball' to take wing as benefit at Hilton for Willowbrook Wildlife Center in Glen Ellyn
- Music notes: 'Downton Abbey' tea benefit and open house set by Elgin Youth Symphony Orchestra