Petite chefs can take cookie class for kids at Oak Brook restaurant
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
“Petite Cookie Cutters,” a class for children age 12 and younger, is offered Saturday morning, August 10, at Mon Ami Gabi, a French bistro in Oak Brook. The event will support Twin Hearts Autism Foundation.
The restaurant at 260 Oakbrook Center promises an hour of cookie baking fun. From 9:30 to 10:30 a.m, kids can create their own cookie dough, cookie-cut fun shapes and sizes, and pop them in the oven. As the cookies bake, they can also design and decorate their own personalized apron to take home, along with their edible creations.
Each family receives a $10 Mon Ami Gabi gift card for their next visit.
The fee for the "Petite Cookie Cutters" class is $10 per child, plus tax and gratuity. Organizers say the best part is that a portion of the proceeds will benefit Twin Hearts Autism Foundation, dedicated to enriching the lives of people of all ages with autism and other special needs.
To reserve a spot, call Mon Ami Gabi at 630-472-1900. Visit www.monamigabi.com.
More Family Fun News
- Book lovers can stock their shelves at library's sale in Western Springs
- Planit 5: East and Northeast DuPage events, Sept. 25 to 30
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events: Sept. 26 to Oct. 12
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Mystery Diner: Vistro serves Paul Virant take on family dining