Tuscany in Oak Brook serves summer Bar Bites menu
By Suburban Life Media
A new lineup of summer daily specials and a new Bar Bites menu have been launched by Tuscany in Oak Brook.
Bar Bites are available weekdays from 4 to 6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. to close and include items such as meatballs, steamed mussels and clams, and fried shrimp tempura. Featured daily specials include half-off all rum cocktails on Mondays, half-off martinis on Thursdays, half-off appetizers on Fridays and other deals. Specials are available in the bar and lounge only.
Bar Bites menu
Margherita Pizza or Salamino Piccante Pizza
Meatballs Al Brivido
Mini Antipasto (Cheese & Meats)
Steamed Mussels and Clams in a spicy tomato broth
Fried Breaded Cheese Ravioli with marinara sauce
Fried Shrimp Tempura
Beef Tenderloin Sliders
Monday: Half-off all rum cocktails
Tuesday: Half-off all beers with free homemade chips and spicy marinara
Wednesday: Half-off wines by the glass and bottles (no reserve)
Thursday: Half-off martinis
Friday: Half-off appetizers (from menu only, no specials) 4 p.m. to close
Monday through Friday: 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday: 5 to 11 p.m.
Tuscany Oak Brook is at 1415 W. 22nd St. For reservations, call 630-990-1993. For more on Tuscany, visit www.tuscanychicago.com/tuscany-oak-brook.
More Lifestyle News
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Tom’s Cookbook Library: Mom’s apple pie a memory-jogger
- Planit 5: South Dupage and Will county events, Aug. 29 to Sept. 6
- Hinsdale Furriers’ This Old Fur reopens for business
- Men sought to join ranks of Chorus of DuPage
- Kids safety event headed to DuPage Children's Museum
- Family 'Night Hike' to be capped by 'S’more-gasbord' in Oak Brook
- Summer in bloom at forest preserve prairies in Glen Ellyn, West Chicago, Darien
- Square dancing open house to swing into Lombard
- Film society to bring Roger Ebert documentary to Tivoli Theatre in Downers Grove