TL’s Four Seasons in Bartlett unveils Asian barbecue menu
By Suburban Life Media
Chef Shawn Li this month celebrates everything barbecue with a summer Asian menu showcasing both Japanese and Chinese grilled specialties. TL’s Four Seasons Chinese & Japanese Restaurant in Bartlett will offer grilled and smoked recipes that feature a twist on traditional barbecue sauce: infused with sweet and tangy flavors and hints of ginger, garlic, soy and sesame.
He says his homemade thick barbecue sauce paired with proteins and fresh vegetables are the highlight of three new dishes perfect for sharing at the restaurant or carrying out for a backyard feast.
TL’s Asian Barbecue Menu
* Barbecue Pork Steamed Buns (two per $6 order)
Marinated and slow roasted all-natural pork served with steamed lotus buns
* Barbecue Eel Caterpillar Roll ($12)
Barbecue eel and cucumber wrapped in sushi nori topped with a layer of avocado and sweet glazed BBQ eel sauce
* Barbecue Pork Fried Rice ($8.50)
A classic preparation with simple seasoning and a light char flavor
The special items will be available through July for lunch, dinner and carryout.
Reservations are not required at TL’s Four Seasons Chinese & Japanese Restaurant, 110 W. Bartlett Ave. For more information, contact 630-830-1988 or tlsfourseasons.com.
More Lifestyle News
- Turkish center to teach cooking class in Wheaton
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Leading romance writer to visit Anderson's Bookshop
- Book lovers can stock their shelves at library's sale in Western Springs
- On Par for DuPage benefit golf outing to tee up at Arrowhead in Wheaton