TL’s Four Seasons in Bartlett unveils Asian barbecue menu
By Suburban Life Media
Chef Shawn Li this month celebrates everything barbecue with a summer Asian menu showcasing both Japanese and Chinese grilled specialties. TL’s Four Seasons Chinese & Japanese Restaurant in Bartlett will offer grilled and smoked recipes that feature a twist on traditional barbecue sauce: infused with sweet and tangy flavors and hints of ginger, garlic, soy and sesame.
He says his homemade thick barbecue sauce paired with proteins and fresh vegetables are the highlight of three new dishes perfect for sharing at the restaurant or carrying out for a backyard feast.
TL’s Asian Barbecue Menu
* Barbecue Pork Steamed Buns (two per $6 order)
Marinated and slow roasted all-natural pork served with steamed lotus buns
* Barbecue Eel Caterpillar Roll ($12)
Barbecue eel and cucumber wrapped in sushi nori topped with a layer of avocado and sweet glazed BBQ eel sauce
* Barbecue Pork Fried Rice ($8.50)
A classic preparation with simple seasoning and a light char flavor
The special items will be available through July for lunch, dinner and carryout.
Reservations are not required at TL’s Four Seasons Chinese & Japanese Restaurant, 110 W. Bartlett Ave. For more information, contact 630-830-1988 or tlsfourseasons.com.
More Lifestyle News
- Planit 5: East and Northeast DuPage events, Nov. 2 to 9
- Art events to draw support for Elmhurst charity
- Radio reenactment troupe to present ‘Oh No, It’s Poe!'
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- 'Gold Star Mother Pilgrimages' author to appear at Cantigny
- Labriola Café pastry chefs to assist at haunted house decorating
- Bowls for Hunger benefit set at Congregation Etz Chaim in Lombard
- Cantigny 5K to support homeless veterans
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events: Oct. 23 to 31
- Reception set for exhibit by Sister Mary Southard at Theosophical Society in Wheaton