Elmhurst Museum youth craft programs go rock-and-roll
By Suburban Life Media
Craft activities with a rock music theme are offered by the Elmhurst Historical Museum from 1 to 3 p.m. Tuesdays from now to Aug. 13. They play off its featured exhibit "Shutter to Think: The Rock & Roll Lens of Paul Natkin."
The series highlights Elmhurst School of Rock musicians and faculty for various events to inject a live music component.
“Summer Fun & Games” welcomes kids ages 4 to 12 with their caregiver Tuesday afternoons for different craft activities.
The programs take place in Elmhurst Historical Museum's Education Center, just south of the Glos Mansion, 120 E. Park Ave., Elmhurst. The cost is $2 per craft project for nonmembers, with no reservations required. For more information, contact www.elmhursthistory.org or 630-833-1457.
More Family Fun News
- Red, White & Blue 5K nears in Bensenville
- Cantigny festivities to celebrate McCormick Day
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- West Suburban Symphony to perform outdoors at Cantigny
- Archery to take aim at fun competition in Warrenville