Gordon Biersch to tap special brew to mark anniversary
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Twenty-five years ago, a new German-style lager and garlic fries came on the scene, when the first Gordon Biersch opened. Today, its locations include Bolingbrook. To help celebrate the anniversary, restaurants nationwide are tapping Blonde Bock, one of the original brews served at Gordon Biersch. And as a throwback special, they will offer $2.50 pricing on all draft beer Tuesdays, July 16 and 23.
The Blonde Bock, described as a smooth, malty lager, will be tapped Tuesday, July 9, for the celebration. It will be available throughout July and early August while supply lasts.
“Gordon Biersch has a history of brewing well crafted German-style beer using only the highest quality ingredients,” said Carrie Kleban, chief marketing officer. “Throughout the years, the restaurant has also built up its reputation for innovative food incorporating layers of flavors and a focus on fresh ingredients.”
The suburban location is at 639 E. Boughton Road, Suite 100, Bolingbrook. For more information, call the restaurant at 630-739-6036 or visit www.gordonbiersch.com.
More Lifestyle News
- Tom’s Cookbook Library: Mom’s apple pie a memory-jogger
- Planit 5: South Dupage and Will county events, Aug. 29 to Sept. 6
- Hinsdale Furriers’ This Old Fur reopens for business
- Men sought to join ranks of Chorus of DuPage
- Kids safety event headed to DuPage Children's Museum
- Family 'Night Hike' to be capped by 'S’more-gasbord' in Oak Brook
- Summer in bloom at forest preserve prairies in Glen Ellyn, West Chicago, Darien
- Square dancing open house to swing into Lombard
- Film society to bring Roger Ebert documentary to Tivoli Theatre in Downers Grove
- Planit 5: Cook County events: Aug. 21 to 24