Pinstripes to team with Two Brothers Brewing Company for beer dinners
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Pinstripes welcomes Two Brothers Brewing Company for July beer dinners at its three suburban locations. Straight from Warrenville, the flavor-forward artisan beer creators will pour their hand-selected brews, as Pinstripes Chef Cesar Gutierrez highlights the flavor profiles of the craft beers with a menu specially created for the evening. The Oak Brook location will present a dinner at 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 16.
Showcasing a medley of summer tastes, the menu includes fresh-from-the-garden- herbs grown in the chef’s organic garden at Pinstripes. Two Brothers brand ambassadors will join the festivities to discuss the brewery’s attributes and brewing process.
Mid-Summer Beer Dinner Menu and pairings
Deviled Eggs Stuffed with Chorizo, Sweet Pepper, Whole Grain Mustard
Two Brothers Prairie Path, Golden Ale
Beer Battered Asparagus Wrapped in Prosciutto, Ebel’s Weiss Marinated Figs, Plantain Chips
Two Brothers Ebel’s Weiss, Hefeweizen
Outlaw Wedge Salad Marinated Skirt Steak, Charred Knob Onions, Creamy Guajillo Gorgonzola Dressing
Two Brothers Outlaw, American IPA
Smoked Grilled Chicken Fire Roasted Corn Wheel, Cane and Ebel Chipotle BBQ Sauce, Four Bean Pickle Relish
Two Brothers Cane and Ebel, Red Rye Ale
Side Kick & Passion Fruit Infused Sabayon Fresh Seasonal Berries, Housemade Whipped Cream
Two Brothers Side Kick, Extra Pale Ale
The cost is $50 per person, including tax and service charge. Pinstripes Oak Brook is at 7 Oakbrook Center Mall. Reservations are required by calling the restaurant at 630-575-8700. Availability is limited. Visit www.pinstripes.com.
Pinstripes, which pairs bistro dining with bocce ball and bowling, also is located in Northbrook and South Barrington.
More Recreation/Hobbies News
- Red, White & Blue 5K nears in Bensenville
- Cantigny festivities to celebrate McCormick Day
- Archery to take aim at fun competition in Warrenville
- Bridge fans can come out and play
- Garden Walk by Villa Park gardening group to span six suburbs
- Blues artist Scott Ainslie to appear in events at Tobias Music in Downers Grove
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Mystery Diner: Blackberry Market also an appealing eatery in Glen Ellyn
- Acclaimed folksinger Chris Vallillo to appear at Villa Park Library
- Family Fun Night to be just ducky at lake in Glen Ellyn