Festival fans hungry for Taste of Lombard kicking off Tuesday
By Suburban Life Media
The countdown has begun for Taste of Lombard, where Grammy-nominated country music singer-songwriter Keith Anderson will be a featured headliner in The Lombard Jaycees' festival. It arrives Tuesday, July 2, and serves up plenty of family fun, including the "Just Sing" contest, carnival rides and a fireworks concert on the Fourth of July.
Edibles and music acts
Visitors can sample local food specialties for $2, and, beginning Tuesday, hear diverse musical acts. Featured headliners will be Lounge Puppets on Tuesday, 7th Heaven on Wednesday, Send In The Clones on Thursday, Keith Anderson on Friday and Local H at Saturday's final night.
For ease of access to Taste of Lombard, the village provides free shuttle bus service.
The festival is set at Madison Meadow Park, East Madison Street and South Lewis Avenue. Hours are 5 to 11 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, July 2, 3 and 5, and noon to 11 p.m. Thursday and Saturday, July 4 and 6. Admission costs $3 for age 10 and older.
Find your favorite events on the schedule at www.tasteoflombard.com or call 630-375-7474.
More Bands News
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events: Sept. 26 to Oct. 12
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events: Sept. 19 to Oct. 12
- Mystery Diner: The Bank Restaurant capitalizes on fresh fare
- Soul singer Jesse Dee to star at FitzGerald's in Berwyn
- Reunion announced for Lyons Township 1970s graduates
- Live at the Zoo promises 'wild' time at Cosley Zoo in Wheaton
- Chef Shangri-La to stage Fong Music Fest in North Riverside with Elvis and eight bands
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events: Sept. 12 to 21
- Music-centric cartoons by Charley Krebs on exhibit in Riverside