Chicago Symphony to perform family concert at Morton Arboretum
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Tickets have been selling fast for inaugural appearances by the Chicago Symphony Orchestra at The Morton Arboretum in Lisle. Seating only remains available for the final concert at 3 p.m. Sunday, June 30.
Carlos Miguel Prieto will lead the CSO in a program of dance music for the whole family performed on the concert lawn. Recommended for children ages 5 to 8, the event includes pre-concert activities such as a musical instrument petting zoo from 1:45 to 2:45 p.m. in the Children’s Garden and Sycamore Room.
Morton Arboretum is at 4100 Route 53, Lisle. Tickets cost $20 for the general public. For tickets, contact the CSO at 312-294-3000 or www.cso.org/morton.
More Concerts News
- Fireworks to help flavor Taste of Melrose Park
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Critic’s Choice: 'Figaro' memorable at Ravinia; season continues
- Planit 5: East and Northeast DuPage events, Aug. 23 to 31
- Planit 5: Cook County events: Aug. 21 to 24