Chicago Symphony to perform family concert at Morton Arboretum
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Tickets have been selling fast for inaugural appearances by the Chicago Symphony Orchestra at The Morton Arboretum in Lisle. Seating only remains available for the final concert at 3 p.m. Sunday, June 30.
Carlos Miguel Prieto will lead the CSO in a program of dance music for the whole family performed on the concert lawn. Recommended for children ages 5 to 8, the event includes pre-concert activities such as a musical instrument petting zoo from 1:45 to 2:45 p.m. in the Children’s Garden and Sycamore Room.
Morton Arboretum is at 4100 Route 53, Lisle. Tickets cost $20 for the general public. For tickets, contact the CSO at 312-294-3000 or www.cso.org/morton.
More Concerts News
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- West Suburban Symphony to perform outdoors at Cantigny
- Folk music star Claudia Nygaard to perform in Downers Grove
- Blues artist Scott Ainslie to appear in events at Tobias Music in Downers Grove
- Germanfest to open four-day run at Sacred Heart in Lombard