History trivia to enliven Saucy Tales Pub Crawl in Lombard
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Volunteers from the Lombard Historical Society and the Lombard Town Centre are hitting the books for unusual stories and trivia for the annual Saucy Tales Pub Crawl in Lombard, happening from 6 to 10 p.m. Friday, June 21.
Organizers invite participants to put on their thinking caps for a fun-filled evening in the historic downtown. Trivia topics this year include doctors, lawyers, police and fire departments.
O’Neill’s, Punky's, Otto's, and The Vino Cellar will be on the pub crawl. Guests pick up their badge at 20 West between 5 and 6 p.m. June 21, and spend an evening playing trivia for prizes, and enjoying free appetizers at each location. One must be at least age 21 to register.
All proceeds benefit the Lombard Historical Society and the Lombard Town Centre. Buy tickets online at www.lombardhistory.org, or at these stores in downtown Lombard:
• 20 West Wine and Spirits (20 W. St. Charles)
• Fringe - A Boutique Salon (104 W. St. Charles)
• Town Centre office (6 S. Park)
The cost is $30 until June 20. Make checks payable to Lombard Historical Society and drop off or mail to 23 West Maple St., Lombard, IL 60148. Sign up before June 20 to receive a souvenir T-shirt for the event.
More Bars & Clubs News
- Planit 5: Cook County events: Oct. 23 to Nov. 8
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Lonesome Shack to play Brauer House in Lombard
- Zombie Walk Pub Crawl to revisit Berwyn haunts
- Dining out to aid breast cancer research