Elmhurst gallery exhibit gives twist to 'Beauty and the Beast'
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Donna Pope Gallery & Studio in Elmhurst currently features works by Elmhurst Artists' Guild member Brad Miedema. The exhibit, "Beauty and the Beast," adds new meaning to the familiar phrase.
"His animal portraits are wonderful, painterly yet precise … his soft palette just beautiful," says gallery owner Donna Pope.
The show closes June 30 at the upstairs Donna Pope Gallery & Studio, 185 N. York St. Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays or by appointment. For more information, contact 708-987-3366 or www.encounterwithangels.com.
More Lifestyle News
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Tom’s Cookbook Library: Mom’s apple pie a memory-jogger
- Planit 5: South Dupage and Will county events, Aug. 29 to Sept. 6
- Hinsdale Furriers’ This Old Fur reopens for business
- Men sought to join ranks of Chorus of DuPage
- Kids safety event headed to DuPage Children's Museum
- Family 'Night Hike' to be capped by 'S’more-gasbord' in Oak Brook
- Summer in bloom at forest preserve prairies in Glen Ellyn, West Chicago, Darien
- Square dancing open house to swing into Lombard
- Film society to bring Roger Ebert documentary to Tivoli Theatre in Downers Grove