Elmhurst gallery exhibit gives twist to 'Beauty and the Beast'
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Donna Pope Gallery & Studio in Elmhurst currently features works by Elmhurst Artists' Guild member Brad Miedema. The exhibit, "Beauty and the Beast," adds new meaning to the familiar phrase.
"His animal portraits are wonderful, painterly yet precise … his soft palette just beautiful," says gallery owner Donna Pope.
The show closes June 30 at the upstairs Donna Pope Gallery & Studio, 185 N. York St. Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays or by appointment. For more information, contact 708-987-3366 or www.encounterwithangels.com.
More Events News
- Lecture on Carl Sandburg, special events set by Elmhurst Historical Museum
- Music notes: 'Downton Abbey' tea benefit and open house set by Elgin Youth Symphony Orchestra
- Environmentalist to be celebrated at Romeoville events
- Bridal mixer nears at Eddie Merlot's in Burr Ridge, Warrenville
- Jim Belushi to headline benefit and shows at COD's MAC in Glen Ellyn