Elmhurst gallery exhibit gives twist to 'Beauty and the Beast'
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Donna Pope Gallery & Studio in Elmhurst currently features works by Elmhurst Artists' Guild member Brad Miedema. The exhibit, "Beauty and the Beast," adds new meaning to the familiar phrase.
"His animal portraits are wonderful, painterly yet precise … his soft palette just beautiful," says gallery owner Donna Pope.
The show closes June 30 at the upstairs Donna Pope Gallery & Studio, 185 N. York St. Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays or by appointment. For more information, contact 708-987-3366 or www.encounterwithangels.com.
More Lifestyle News
- Planit 5: East and Northeast DuPage events, Nov. 2 to 9
- Art events to draw support for Elmhurst charity
- Radio reenactment troupe to present ‘Oh No, It’s Poe!'
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- 'Gold Star Mother Pilgrimages' author to appear at Cantigny
- Labriola Café pastry chefs to assist at haunted house decorating
- Bowls for Hunger benefit set at Congregation Etz Chaim in Lombard
- Cantigny 5K to support homeless veterans
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events: Oct. 23 to 31
- Reception set for exhibit by Sister Mary Southard at Theosophical Society in Wheaton