Elmhurst gallery exhibit gives twist to 'Beauty and the Beast'
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Donna Pope Gallery & Studio in Elmhurst currently features works by Elmhurst Artists' Guild member Brad Miedema. The exhibit, "Beauty and the Beast," adds new meaning to the familiar phrase.
"His animal portraits are wonderful, painterly yet precise … his soft palette just beautiful," says gallery owner Donna Pope.
The show closes June 30 at the upstairs Donna Pope Gallery & Studio, 185 N. York St. Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays or by appointment. For more information, contact 708-987-3366 or www.encounterwithangels.com.
More Lifestyle News
- Wheaton Park District to unwrap gift cards, Black Friday sales, pool specials
- Reception to launch Shakespeare-inspired art exhibit in Elmhurst
- Boy Scouts prepare for holiday wreath sale in Wheaton
- Gallery 200 offers jewelry making event in West Chicago
- 'Illumination' about to shine at Morton Arboretum in Lisle