Burr Ridge restaurants cook up showcase week
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
About to make its tasty debut is Burr Ridge Restaurant Week. The culinary action heats up beginning Friday, May 17, to show off the village's 18 restaurants. Continuing through Sunday, May 26, the promotion will highlight destinations ranging from budget-friendly eateries to trendy hot spots and coffee shops to a premier restaurant and winery.
Patrons can take advantage of specials including free appetizers and desserts, specially priced prix-fixe menus, take-out specials and buy-one-get-one-free offers.
“Burr Ridge has really added quite a few wonderful places to catch a quick bite or enjoy a night out,” says Becky Fleck, marketing and catering manager of Topaz Café and member of the town's Restaurant Marketing Subcommittee.
To learn more about the new event and all the perks, visit www.BurrRidgeRestaurants.com.
More Lifestyle News
- Elmhurst Artists’ Guild unveils juried exhibit
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events, April 18 to May 4
- Hinsdale Humane Society to throw kitten shower festivities
- Waterleaf to uncork Dutton-Goldfield wine dinner in Glen Ellyn
- Earth Day Fest, Market near
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Mystery Diner: Pizzeria da Nella imports big flavor of Naples
- Dream gardens to take shape at Morton Arboretum Arbor Day Plant Sale in Lisle
- CRITIC’S CHOICE: Superb ‘Les Miz’ scales the heights at Drury Lane
- TOM’S COOKBOOK LIBRARY: Getting to the heart of Italian cookery