INFANTS band to regroup for weekend concert
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Berwyn native Paul Barile, Vince Zemgulys of Elmhurst, J. Finnegan and Bob Allen have found their way back to the rehearsal studio and are getting ready for a reunion show this weekend.
The original lineup of INFANTS, long based in Berwyn, will play two sets of music ranging from The Bobby Fuller Four to The Kinks. It will be a nostalgic celebration for the group that billed itself as “The Third Best Garage Band in the World.”
The band's intended brief hiatus turned into 25 years, to the chagrin of fans, says Barile.
“Back then we were a little bit of a big thing,” guitarist Allen adds.
INFANTS takes the stage at 9 p.m. Saturday, May 11, in Carole's Next Best Thing, 7307 Roosevelt Road, Forest Park. Admission costs $5. For more information, visit www.facebook.com/CarolesNextBestThing or call the venue at 708-366-9524.
More Bands News
- Commander Cody's Bill Kirchen to play FitzGerald's in Berwyn
- Planit 5: Cook County events: Aug. 1 to 10
- Mystery Diner: Pinstripes scores with 'sophisticated fun' in Oak Brook
- Legendary Holmes Brothers to celebrate CD with free lakeside concert at COD
- Wheaton Brew Fest to blend craft beer, music, food and good cause