Photo contest prizes to spice Mother's Day brunch at Pinstripes
By Suburban Life Media
Families can celebrate Mother’s Day with Sunday brunch at Pinstripes, whose locations will offer $10,000 in photo contest prizes. Pinstripes Oak Brook, which complements its dining and bistro options with bocce ball and bowling, is at 7 Oakbrook Center Mall.
Mom can start her special day with favorite indulgences ranging from carved prime rib and turkey to fresh shrimp and smoked salmon, a salad bar with all the works, warm muffins and bagels, crispy flatbreads, and waffles topped with berries, bananas foster or Nutella. Toast to mom with sparkling mimosas made with fresh orange juice and spicy bloody Marys stuffed with olives, celery and horseradish.
Moms won’t have to worry about cooking because the brunch buffet includes a Kids Corner station with goodies such as cheese and pepperoni pizzas, chicken fingers and noodles with marinara sauce.
To sweeten the day, diners can head to the chocolate fountain to find an array of bite-sized treats to dip, including homemade marshmallows, brownies, strawberries, licorice, key lime pie and cheesecake.
Camera happy guests can take part in Pinstripes’ Mother’s Day photo contest for a chance to win more than $10,000 worth of first-, second- and third-place prizes. Guests are invited to submit a photo of their favorite way to celebrate Mother’s Day at Pinstripes on Pinstripes Facebook and Twitter or by email at Pinstripesphotos@gmail.com. Photos can be submitted from May 12 to 19, and the winners will be announced on Facebook and Twitter pages Monday, May 20.
Brunch will be served from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday, May 12. The cost is $28 per adult, and $14 for ages 6 to 12, free for children 5 and younger. Moms receive a complimentary flower upon arrival.
Reservations are recommended. For more information, call 630-575-8700 or visit www.pinstripes.com.
More Family Fun News
- Golf fitness workshops near at Cantigny in Wheaton
- 'Vicki Lawrence and Mama: A Two-Woman Show' to play Paramount
- Glen Ellyn Library offers playful 'Swinging Thru the Stacks' benefit
- Albright Theatre to stage 'The Mousetrap'
- Planit 5: Central and Northwest DuPage events: Jan. 22 to Feb. 28
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- 'Pack the Place' dinner set by Glenbard West Boosters
- Enchanted Railroad chugs into Morton Arboretum with new look
- Door County fish boil to flavor FitzGerald's shows by Switchback and Julian Hagen
- Radio reenactment troupe performs ‘The Great Radio Detectives’ at Oak Park Arms