Bloomingdale Garden Club to sprout sale of flowers, vegetables
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
Ahead of Mother's Day, get a blooming start on spring landscapes with the help of the Bloomingdale Garden Club’s flower and plant sale Friday and Saturday, May 3 and 4. The rain-or-shine event will feature flats of annuals, hanging baskets, geraniums, perennials, specialty plants, vegetables and herbs.
A Master Gardener help desk will lend expertise in beautiful plantings, and profits from the flower sale will support the club's monthly programs and local charities.
The sale will be held at the Bloomingdale Park District maintenance building, 259 Springfield Drive, at the north end of Springfield Park. Hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday, May 3, and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, May 4.
For more information about the event or the club, visit www.bloomingdalegardenclub.org or call 630-221-8684.
More Recreation/Hobbies News
- Planit 5: South Dupage and Will county events, April 26 to May 2
- Planit 5: Cook County events, April 25 to 27
- Lithuanian folk dance on tap
- 7th heaven to rock Tivoli in Downers Grove for SEASPAR
- 'Artistry in Wood' exhibit to take shape at Cantigny in Wheaton