Vidalia onion sales to raise funds for DuPage Shrine Club
By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA
DuPage Shrine Club will present its annual Sweet Vidalia Onion Sale as a fundraiser. The delicacy among onion lovers will be sold in Elmhurst, Lombard, Bloomingdale and other towns from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday through Sunday, May 3 to 5.
The cost is $6 per 5-pound bag, and $11 per 10-pound bag
Partial location list
• Diplomat West – Route 83 and North Avenue, Elmhurst
• Mel’s Ace Hardware – 1028 S. York Road, Elmhurst
• Schroeder’s Hardware – 837 S. Westmore Ave., Lombard
• Circle Center – 185 E. Lake St., Bloomingdale
• Jk’s Restaurant – 5345 St. Charles Road, Berkeley
• Rainbow Restaurant – 233 N. York Road, Elmhurst
Dates and times are subject to change, with pre-sales and information available at 630-391-3491. Visit medinah.org to find additional sales sites.
More Food & Drink News
- Choirs to join Elgin Symphony Orchestra in 'Beethoven Inspired'
- Check out select events in Planit 5
- Planit 5: Cook County events, March 7 to 16
- Lecture on Carl Sandburg, special events set by Elmhurst Historical Museum
- Mystery Diner: Omega Restaurant prepares favorites to the letter in Downers Grove
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant plans benefit tapping party in Bolingbrook
- Bakeries to prepare paczki to sweeten Mardi Gras in Villa Park and beyond
- Planit Wine Club: 2011 Gschweicher Klassik Grüner Veltliner
- 'Night Owl Ball' to take wing as benefit at Hilton for Willowbrook Wildlife Center in Glen Ellyn
- Music notes: 'Downton Abbey' tea benefit and open house set by Elgin Youth Symphony Orchestra